Mr. Mead?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henny

Reaction score
Well, after starting my first mead (JAOM) in my MrBeer tonight, I thought it only appropriate to change the sticker.

So after printing it, I thought I would share :D :ban:

MrMead.jpg

Yeah, the only negative is that you have a hard time seeing any activity. I am pondering sealing the lid and putting an airlock on it.

Yeah, the only negative is that you have a hard time seeing any activity. I am pondering sealing the lid and putting an airlock on it.

You could seal the slits with epoxy putty and drill the lid for a normal sized stopper...my next project.

Yeah, but at that point why not just buy a 3 gallon better bottle.... Also, I just notice that the plastic used in mr beer is a recycle code 3...

Yeah, but at that point why not just buy a 3 gallon better bottle.... Also, I just notice that the plastic used in mr beer is a recycle code 3...

Because I already have a Mr. Beer, epoxy putty, an airlock and a dremel tool?

Well, after starting my first mead (JAOM) in my MrBeer tonight, I thought it only appropriate to change the sticker.

So after printing it, I thought I would share :D :ban:

MrMead.jpg

Nice. I wonder if I should make a Mr. Leftoverapplejuicebottle label. Probably not since I plan to toss the bottle when it's done.

Back