Help me!!! What brand is this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
I have no clue what brand this is. I got it as a gift lol. I think it came out of a bar. I have been using it to ferment in. It works great and gets very cold. It has the hole and drip tray up top. Ready for a tower to be installed. I want to sell it and buy a chest freezer. So can you please help me find out what brand it is and how much I should sell it for? If you need more pics just tell me what to take a picture of.

image-1233410579.jpg

image-888386899.jpg

image-2374570675.jpg

image-434118185.jpg

can you get a blowup of that last pic? i think something could be determined by that, even if it's just the wording on it

I only have my phone so that's the best I can do for pictures. No Internet at the house sorry. But it pretty much explains what to do if beer is foamy and to call... And the number is gone. But it does have a Coors thermometer right next to it.

image-4254677763.jpg

mrduna01 said:
Depending on how old it is you should have no problem getting several hundred bucks for it.

It looks pretty old and had some rust. But like I said it works like a champ and puts my 1 year old danby to shame. But that's not saying much danby SUCKS!

lumpher said:
is there a serial # on it somewhere? we can google that and maybe find it

So after u said that I searched all over for a serial number. And I found a metal plate. Great news guys! It's a perlick! How freaking cool is that. Any of you local and want to buy it? So with that being said how much should I ask for it?

So what is it worth? I was asking $200 but I think that's way to high. What about $100. Any takers?

Back