How much beer would it take to kill you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would take 25 martinis to kill me.
It would take 25 Budweisers to kill me, ( I find this hard to believe).

It would take 25275 bottles of O'Douls to kill me!!!!!

19 bottles of Sam Adams Winter Lager... I can think of worse ways to go. :)

Well it would take 33,433 bottles of O'Douls or 44 bottles of Beamish stout or 30 bottles of SNPA for me. ;)

Tho I'm 6'7, 250.

16 bottles(cans) of High Life for me... I guess I need to work on my beer belly
21 bottles of keystone (yuck!)
17385 O'Douls

50 Bottles of Guinness for me.

On a side note, I did slam a whole gallon of Guinness one night...that was a good night.

Probably a lot. I've drank over 20 beers in a night several times, and when I was 22 I'd drink 15+ beers almost every day. My goal was to get pretty drunk, but not like, throwing up wasted. Alcohol tolerance can be a scary thing. I black out before I throw up anymore.

I don't think tolerance has anything to do with death (unless you are operating heavy machinery). Tolerance have no effect over your BAC and once you reach a certain level of BAC you will die.

29 budweisers to kill me ... actually after the first two I would shoot myself so two ...

29 Hoegardens too..29 shoots of bourbon ....:drunk::drunk:

25 Bell's Oberon. 8 SA Triple Bocks....

I guess the Triple Bock is the way to go if I become suicidal? After drinking 7 of them, I think I'd want to die anyways.

This is a funny little calculator.

Was it in under 3 hours though? That is a ton to even be able to drink in that amount of time.

You could also use a refractometer and conversion tool if your worried about wasted wort. Use good sanitation and realize that CO2 is heavier than air. Beer doesn't want to become infected. It usually takes a lot of abuse to get there.

It would take 17 arrogant bastards to kill me. I think I was told that at a tarot card reading at a dead show in 94. :)

This is wrong. It says it would take 19 shots of Whiskey to kill me in 3 hours. Done it, but sure as hell didn't plan on doing it. Didn't even throw up (which is probably bad), granted I felt like **** the entire next day because I couldn't sleep anymore, which would have helped. Probably should have made myself throw up. I had half of a 1.75 of Jim Beam, a third of a 750 of Jameson, and some sweet tea vodka shots. I drank all that Jim in no time. Also smoked some. Surprisingly I remembered everything about going to bed. I was the last one to go to my room.

The page is gone. Bummer. Now I'll never know.

Probably got removed for liability reasons in case some guy died after drinking 25210 bottles of O'douls, then having his family sue because their calculator said he'd be OK up to 25275.

Latest posts

Back