• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Better Beer Scores Course

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewShenanigans

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently won a certificate for a free 12 week course from Better Beer Scores at a local homebrew competition. This class prepares you to take the BJCP exam and I am currently already in the class, so I cant really use it. This class was recently advertised on the Brewing Network and goes for $250 for the class. I'm asking $150. If you end up buying it, I'll either email you the redemption code or mail you the certificate. Which ever you prefer. For more info, go to beerjudgeeducation.com

IMG_1807.jpg

Right now they have a coupon going through The Brewing Network for $175. Not sure when it goes until though. But I think you will have to consider lowering your price to at least $175 or less.

Wow, I only paid $75 for my 13 week BJCP course! It was 3 hours per week and the cost included all of the beers we tried, probably close to 100 different varieties.

Wow, I only paid $75 for my 13 week BJCP course! It was 3 hours per week and the cost included all of the beers we tried, probably close to 100 different varieties.

I'm glad you enjoyed your class fightguy. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't have access to a class like that close to them. You can take this class in the comfort of your own home and you don't have to drive somewhere, drink and then drive home. They also offer a guarantee that if you don't score above a 60 on the exam, you can take the class again at no charge.

Back