2012 Simcoe In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you post in this thread when the Simcoe and Amarillo go back up on your site today or tomorrow? Then we'll at least get the email notification if we're subscribed to this thread. :cheers:

I will put them up around 4:00 pm central. Sorry for the delay, we just received them about an hour ago. I have to pack some up and we'll get them rollin.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I don't think you need to be sorry for anything. I can get some work done for the next few hours at least. :)

This is funny. I've been checking the website all morning knowing that they were going on sale. Guess I don't have to do that anymore.

Simcoe, Centennial, small amout of Citra (LB's only, we will have more in the near future) Amarillo

dang.

it used to be I could come to farmhouse and get the goods. This is the second time I have waited out the return of simcoe and amarillo at your store and no dice. Very unfortunate. I guess too many people found out about your store and now I am stuck to searching out again.

dang.

it used to be I could come to farmhouse and get the goods. This is the second time I have waited out the return of simcoe and amarillo at your store and no dice. Very unfortunate. I guess too many people found out about your store and now I am stuck to searching out again.

You still have a chance, they will go up at 4:00PM Central time!

I think the LB mean pounds only. No 1oz or 4oz bags. Hopefully . . . . .

ah I gotcha. That was what I was looking for. Not sure where I made up that abbreviation from. Guess because it was capitalized ha

man I am not even on... this doesn't look good

just put a couple lbs aside for me ;)

This harvest season kind of reminds me of a dystopian movie where there's limited supplies of gas and riots break out and theres complete chaos. Or trying to buy Garth Brooks tickets.

was planning to order before i left work but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen since the site isn't working.

Please leave the site if you are on it, I can not update stock levels!

I did not expect this.

As an aside when you get your new site designed might want to look at another host. Apache or nginx both handle multi threading, child processes and high load much more gracefully than IIS6. :drunk:

Honestly Amazon's AWS/EC2 would probably be a perfect fit for you.

As an aside when you get your new site designed might want to look at another host. Apache or nginx both handle multi threading, child processes and high load much more gracefully than IIS6. :drunk:

Honestly Amazon's AWS/EC2 would probably be a perfect fit for you.

We have a new site in the works, just not ready yet. It's a big boy site so this should not happen in the future.

If you guys would stop trying to access the site, I might be able to complete my order. I promise I will post again to let you know when I'm done. :)

As promised, I would like you know when I was done....I'm DONE! (Amarillo and Simcoe ordered).

I actually might have ordered additional things, but was afraid to lose everything.

Maybe if we all try at the same time we can break the door down. Put your shoulder into it!

Poor little website. It's trying so, so hard to keep up... It's so close... just Add to Cart, lil' guy... you can do it!

Me neither. I will leave you guys to to it!

I am a big fan of farmhousebrewing. But right now I picture an old beige PC in the corner making a grinding noise with smoke coming out of it. :cross:

Here's a tip. If you get a failure on a page, re-run the pages script (i.e. access the same URL). Only thing, if it was the button to add to cart, chances are that it WORKED, so view the cart in another tab to confirm.

I had to go through each step in checkout a couple times...once you get to the page where you are transferred to paypal, you are golden.

Back