Chugger Pump Review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjlammer

Reaction score
Here is my review of the Chugger Pump. I did this in PDF hoping to beable to attach it, but i can only attach minute PDFs. please pm me if you would like the original file.

if you hold Ctrl button and use the mouse wheel it zooms the web page in and out.

Thanks,

Chugger_Pump_Review.png

Chugger_Pump_Review_2_.png

Chugger_Pump_Review_3_.png

Chugger_Pump_Review_4_.png

Awesome, I will send a PM for the PDF when I'm at home since work won't let me into my PMs!
Also I think this is the first recorded photo of the inside of the pump I have seen. I have been looking for a photo of this as I have been wondering if everybody that has the "priming march pumps sucks" threads and have the outlet facing up (as I have seen on many rigs) are actually still getting a slight air pocket trapped at the top of the pump.
Cheers :mug:

Good write up. I ordered one Thursday night and anxious to try it out. My back is anxious as well as it is typically hurting good by the end of a 10 gallon brew day.

Thanks for the time and research always great to see a proper engineering based review won a product like this. WOuld love to see when Chugger intends on making these changes...and a stainless steel impeller would be fantastic.

thanks for the review it looks like they are out of the plastic and running low on stainless. I'm hoping they post more soon.

Back