GreenwoodRover donations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me I can not find where to add funds to my account so I can transfer. I feel like a tool but, would some one be kind enough to point me in the right direction? Thank you.

CodeRage:

You don't have to transfer from your account. You can use the make a premium donation link to donate directly into the fund using paypal.

I think some folks might be waiting for that Friday morning direct deposit to hit. I know my "play money" is usually gone by Monday and I'm back on a budget for the rest of the week.

I think some folks might be waiting for that Friday morning direct deposit to hit. I know my "play money" is usually gone by Monday and I'm back on a budget for the rest of the week.

I have to wait until the 21st :(

I have been following this forum for several months now and I must admit this is amazing to see everyone come together like this. I just lost my brother in May and I know how difficult this time is. So I have added to the collection, its not much but as a whole every little bit helps. After seeing this I am truly impressed at the dynamic of this community. This is definitely a community I want to be a part of. You guys rock. :mug: Cheers.

Total: $1010

I also want to thank you guys for myself, you guys have helped me with my obsession more than you know. And I live vicariously through some of those cool builds you guys have out there, I am way jealous.

I have been following this forum for several months now and I must admit this is amazing to see everyone come together like this. I just lost my brother in May and I know how difficult this time is. So I have added to the collection, its not much but as a whole every little bit helps. After seeing this I am truly impressed at the dynamic of this community. This is definitely a community I want to be a part of. You guys rock. :mug: Cheers.

Total: $1010

I also want to thank you guys for myself, you guys have helped me with my obsession more than you know. And I live vicariously through some of those cool builds you guys have out there, I am way jealous.

Yay! Another fellow Austin area member to come hang out on brew days.

Yay! Another fellow Austin area member to come hang out on brew days.

I have noticed quite a few Austinites and Central Texans on here. I would most definitely be interested in getting together for brewing. I love brew days :)

I only gave a small amount. I wish I could give more.

The fact that a group of people can band together and raise money as a tribute for some one that most of us have never met speaks volumes about how this forum has forged friendships and shown a grieving family how their loved one touched so many lives.

I only gave a small amount. I wish I could give more.

The size of the donation is relative to personal wealth at the given moment. I'm sure that whatever any of us contribute, we wish it could be more. My own donation was not large, but I'm hoping it was small enough to fly under SWMBO's radar so that I can make another before the deadline with a minimum of fuss. ;)

Some people will not be in a position to make a donation at all, but that is fine. The amount raised thus far has already proved the heart of this community as a whole. It makes me very proud to be a member of this forum.

The size of the donation is relative to personal wealth at the given moment. I'm sure that whatever any of us contribute, we wish it could be more. My own donation was not large, but I'm hoping it was small enough to fly under SWMBO's radar so that I can make another before the deadline with a minimum of fuss. ;)

Some people will not be in a position to make a donation at all, but that is fine. The amount raised thus far has already proved the heart of this community as a whole. It makes me very proud to be a member of this forum.

AMEN to this...We give what we can give...and that includes our thoughts, good wishes and prayers. It is all part of the same package.:rockin:

I don't check every forum every day - so I'm a week late on seeing this - glad we have another week to donate -
made one donation, and I get paid next Friday...

SO glad this community is doing this!!! Warm, fuzzy and sad all at the same time.

So sorry for Laura and kids.

CodeRage:

You don't have to transfer from your account. You can use the make a premium donation link to donate directly into the fund using paypal.

thanks, been a long week in New Orleans again. sending some cash now.

I don't know how I managed to not hear about this until today...I had no clue until I noticed everybody changing their avatars in tribute. Wow. :(

I have no balance to transfer, but I'm happy to kick in some $$$ towards the future of this young man's children.

Wow! Someone just put their hand in their pocket and pulled out $100! (Not that size is important ;))

Close to $1500 now!!

Final week bump. this effort is doing way better than I had imagined.

What a pleasant surprise this will make for the surviving family.

I am thinking that we might have a last minute boost from people getting paid. I know I have to wait til Friday.

I earlier made the recommendation that the donation period run through August 31st, but it appears it slipped through the cracks.

PM's to TxBrew would decide the matter more directly. The suggested date of Friday 21 was mostly to Keiths benifit in an effort to give this some manner of finality.

More is always better but, all good things come to an end. At least this good thing will not be as abrupt as it's origination. So to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back