13,000 members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCall St. Brewer

Reaction score
According to the stats down at the bottom of the page, there are just over 13,000 members of this forum. Know what that means? If each and every member were to brew 100 gallons of homebrew this year that would be over 1.3 MILLION gallons of beer!

Now that's a lot of homebrew. :drunk:

Yeah. And if each and every member sent me a $2 bill, I'd have $26K that I could turn over to the REKO - Rhoobarb's Excellent Kegerator Organization. PM me if you would like to help out in this noble cause.

Rhoobarb said:
Yeah. And if each and every member sent me a $2 bill, I'd have $26K that I could turn over to the REKO - Rhoobarb's Excellent Kegerator Organization. PM me if you would like to help out in this noble cause.

Jeez, I could help you out. I could collect the cash, make sure it isn't counterfeit before shipping it to you. No, no don't thank me, I'd be only too happy to do this for you, lol.

Back