Home Brew Tracking Database

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholschris

Reaction score
I am a very new home brewer.

I am also an avid and moderately proficient Microsoft Access developer. I have developed an Access app to track home brews. I'd be willing to distribute this to anyone interested. If there are some consensus ideas to make it better, I'd also be willing to make modifications.

Let me know if you're interested in taking a look at it.

Just throwing this out there because you said that you are new to brewing, but have you checked out Promash, Beersmith or some of the other Brewing Software out there?

Cheers

I was going to say the same thing. For $20-25, you can have all the features you wish your database did.. Hey, maybe yours is better, but it would help to check out the free trials anyway.

yeah, no offense to the OP whatsoever, but my guess is that a brewing program developed by someone who is, as he/she puts it, "very new to homebrewing", is bound to be missing a few things.

I'd like to look, but am not sure what you mean about tracking. Are you building recipes? Keeping inventory? Something else?

Back