BrewingAlarm for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
props to you on this, after dicking around with BA & IBrewmaster (snicker), this is the only app I have found that will upload a beerxml file & has timers/alarms.

just want to say "THANK YOU"

That is a nice app.
Simple but effective.
Seems like that would be an easy add on to the all of the aforementioned.
MM

Thank you to those people that have found a use for the app. My sincere apologies to those that have had problems with it and have found bugs. Especially to those that have upgraded to iOS 5 and found the app to not be as mildly useful as before. I do intend to fix it soon but by soon I mean maybe by this summer if I am lucky. The changes needed are minimal but so is my time. I created the app as an exercise during a brief period of unemployment last winter and it was a wonderful use of my time. I've since acquired gainful employment and that coupled with regular life (not to mention brewing) has made updating the app (that I use for every brew session) just not a priority.

With that said, if there is anyone out there with iOS development experience or who wants a quick introduction to it I am more than happy to give up the source code and some time to walk you through it. I find the app to be useful and any improvements that could be made to it by others are more than welcome. This goes double for anyone that has an interest in porting it to Android (this is what I was working on when I landed a new job that has nothing at all to do with mobile devices, go figure). The app is free for a reason.

As always, if you find a bug please PM me your xml file and a description of the error you see and I will try to find a solution for you.

Back