Whos loaded?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
Everyone always asks what is being brewed, but what i want to know is who is loaded? I just watched my college team get there as$ handed to them by USC and dang it if I didn't have a hell of a time during the whole event switching between the Coors light and the Red hook pale ale.

If you could only see how many times i had to press the back button because of improper spelling due to beer consumption........................................GO HUSKERS...................

Unfortunately, I'm still leary about drinking since my brain popped. I've had a few beers in the last week, but only in social settings.

Hmmm... maybe I just need a social setting. Anyone want to come over? There's Wit, Porter, and IPA in the fridge. :)

I hear ya JC....although, at least we only got beat by 18......

And yeah, I'm loaded. Had a bachelor party tonight in addition to the game. You know you're ol when the bachelor party ends at 11:30 because everyone's tired.

Reverend JC said:
I just watched my college team get there as$ handed to them by USC and dang it if I didn't have a hell of a time during the whole event switching between the Coors light and the Red hook pale ale.
quote]

My condolences. I was watching the game too, really wanted to see the Huskers win. Since I don't have any homebrew bottled yet, I've been drinking Troegs HopBack Amber. I think I'm on number 8, but I can't be sure. I just have to be sure to make it to the football game tomorrow. I'm the football director for my son's Pop Warner league and I have to be there for all 4 divisions' games. Wish they sold beer there....Rock On.

I was watchin the game too but I was at a friends so instead of homebrew i was drinkin some mirror pond and full sail ipa but that didnt make it any less enjoyable.

Go Trojans!

Yep om loaded and wondering what the heck is wrong with my beloved Broncos!! i mean two games and we only score 19 points?? sound like this is gonna bee a long season.....loaded on home brew Imperial stout AG virsion that me and The Happy Mug made about 4 weks ago...very nice...black as midnight and a strong kick at 9% also enjoyinh the hell out of this bottle of port i got for the wife....never thought i would like port....:mug: :tank:

Walker-san said:
Hmmm... maybe I just need a social setting. Anyone want to come over? There's Wit, Porter, and IPA in the fridge. :)

Sign me up. I may be heading to Cuba again in a few weeks, there's a flight from Cary to Havana every day isn't there?

PS I had a double brew day today with our old buddy Sasquatch and I am also loaded.

You can bet seeting my Bucs score 3 points in two weeks + UCF getting beat again brought me to a drunken conclusion....god I love football but lord does it make me angry sometimes.

Walker-san said:
Unfortunately, I'm still leary about drinking since my brain popped. I've had a few beers in the last week, but only in social settings.

Maybe in a couple of weeks...we MAY be down that way to spend a day or two in Fayetteville...on the way to Savannah, GA. Not sure yet though ...:D

UNL v USC .... Dislocated Ankle during the first quarter. Thankfully I was loaded at the time so it wasn't as mentally disturbing as thinking about it now is.

You could tell the camera man knew his leg was going to be hurt bad ... he was pretty much zoomed in on the poor man's backwards facing leg right before it happend ... !!

LKSJGL;ksjcglk:sg

Just thinking about it gives my sympathy pains.

Reverend JC said:
If you could only see how many times i had to press the back button because of improper spelling due to beer consumption........................................GO HUSKERS...................

Hell i gotta do that sober!

My only consolation about the Huskers losing was that Colorado lost too. An 0-3 start for CU makes up for a lot:rockin:

Back