Grabass???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeordye11

Reaction score
I finally have all the equipment for AG. I'd love to take it on the road and meet up with some fellow HBTers. Unfortunately I live in an apartment complex and cannot host but I was curious to see if anyone else was willing??? So, any interest in a group brew here in the next couple months??? The floor is open...

I'd be down for a group brew, I can only fit 3, maybe 4 people on my deck, so if it's only a couple people, we can do that.

Well, it's been a few days, and it appears no one else is interested. I'd still be down to brew with someone new in the not so distant future. I need to place an order to BMW but I may do that tomorrow and have it early next week. I'm outa fermentors too, so I may have to throw one of those in there as well. Let me know what you think Prof. Cheers!

I'd definitely be up for a group brew. I've had an APA in mind for a while now but have been putting off brewing. Something like this would be exactly the push I need. Perfesser, if you're willing to host, I'd love to come.

Chad

I'm up for a local event. I spoke with Ryan (skeeordye11) last night at our local club meeting. Apparently he and I are the only HBT members from our club. I don't do all grain yet (I'm working on it) but I can bring some beer to share to such an event and would like to learn more about AG.

P.S. What's Grabass?

Ok, so when do we wanna do this thing???
And GRABASS stands for "Greater Raleigh Area Beer And Suds Sippers"

Back