Homebrew Subdivision

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean a place where the beer flows like wine

"Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen."

I am liking this idea.

If we build it, they will come.

We'd have to have a rec center with horse shoes, beruit, cornhole, washers, polish horse shoes, a disc golf course, driving range, waterslide & wave pool, swim up bar with big breasted bar tender...I could go on for days!!

I feel like the Myth Busters would need to live there too so we could blow s.hit up!

Bet the online vendors could work out some SERIOUS discounts! Having semi's make one stop for delivery of all that brewing equipment?

You know what happens when we get together. It's bad news bears everywhere. Nothing would get done in this subdivision/metropolis. We'd all lose our wives and then our jobs.

Friggin' Hooverville man.

Where would you place this town?

I'd like my garage to have ale fermentation temp , and the basement at lager fermentation temp. Year round, of course.

It should have the perfect weather for hops, too :)

oh , and at least three different types of tap water.

I think the sidewalks in Brewtown should be padded with rubber, so it would be easier to crawl home, or take a nap if you need one.

We could name the north-south streets after hop varieties and the east-west streets after malts.

"I live at the corner of Pilsner and Saaz"

The good news is I hear Detroit is actually almost completely empty already and We'd have our own Baseball, Football, Basketball and of course HOCKEY teams.

Can we live in a biosphere? Please say we can live in a biosphere!

Ahhhh I can imagine the smell now!
(exluding the piss, vomit, and other byproducts of excessive beer consumption)

I'm a receiving manager in a warehouse, so I could cover that. We could just set up blanket orders with the vendors, then they could drop off everything once a week.

Any sub par beer could be used to fill the beer jacuzzi in the beer spa. Also, brewhouses with soft floors so no more broken carboys.

Oh, and if we live in a biosphere, we have to designate somebody to be the town drunk ... but instead of being the town drunk ... you're the town's Pauley Shore.

Hey buuuuuudddyyyyyyy.

When one passes out on the street, the cops could put a blanket to cover us. Also, a workout facility with beer bar in it, instead of a smoothie/ nutritional drink bar.

I contribute nothing to this community, except making sure there will ALWAYS be empty kegs and bottles to refill.

You can drop off your full kegs and bottles at the corner of Warrior and Munich, and I'll see to it that they'll be empty in a week or so. :drunk:

we should make this in one of the run-down areas of detroit, that way we could all buy up land super cheap and In 20 years after our presence had improved the neighborhood, sell for a big ass profit, and move onto the next slum.

Guys your missing a critical part here. With all of our beer production we could support the community, 15bbl system in the center of town. Half of the production for our consumption and half for retail. The money would from selling it would pay for the cops, fire dept, town services and the best part, IT WOULD PAY TO HAVE ALL OUR LAWNS MOWED AND DRIVEWAYS SHOVELED

I contribute nothing to this community, except making sure there will ALWAYS be empty kegs and bottles to refill.

You can drop off your full kegs and bottles at the corner of Warrior and Munich, and I'll see to it that they'll be empty in a week or so. :drunk:

Looks like you can fish & I like to eat fish. :ban:

Hell, I can see this being awesome. (Until we started talking politics and got into fistfights).

Fightclub would be more interesting as we could just look in people's windows.

Fightclub would be more interesting as we could just look in people's windows.

I think everyone in Silverdale just closed their blinds.

Town mandate, only bikini clad college girls can pick the hops. Yes, even if she's your daugher. Hey, she ain't MY daughter.

And I stake my claim at the corner lot of the 1.080 block of Vienna Street and 30 IBU Simcoe Place.

The town water tower shall also be fitted with a massive 3 piece airlock.

Back