Lost Abbey Tasting w/ Tomme Arthur

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mroberts1204

Reaction score
In Escondido, CA Tomme Arthur will be at Holiday Wine Cellar this Saturday from 5:00-7:00. He will be pouring 10-12 Lost Abbey beers including some of the more rare ones like Cuvee de Tomme, Angel's Share, etc. This is the expensive stuff that I just can't allow myself to buy for $30/bottle...great opportunity to try these out and talk with the brewmaster. I thought people here would like to know. I am told that tickets will sell out...$15 pre-order, $20 day of (if available). I'll be there!!!! :rockin:

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH....I live so far away. My GF is bringing me a bottle of their Red Barn tomorrow form Colorado, Utah doesn't carry Lost Abbey, I can't wait.

I used to live over in vista, used to go to holiday all the time for my SN bigfoot. That sucks lol

Make sure you get a bottle of Angel's Share with some carbonation in it. They've had some QC problems, and I would be wary of getting stuff from them until they fix it.

Bummer!!! It should be freakin awesome. They have only sold about 20 tickets since I went today to get 2 more (my parents want to go now). :p

As much as I like to support local businesses, especially breweries, I am not a Lost Abbey fan. I went to their anniversary party at the brewery (them and Port Brewing), and was very dissapointed. The people working were just plain rude and I wasn't a big fan of their beer. I'm sure for those who enjoy their stuff, this will be a great event. I'll be at the San Diego International Beer Fest anyway

As much as I like to support local businesses, especially breweries, I am not a Lost Abbey fan. I went to their anniversary party at the brewery (them and Port Brewing), and was very dissapointed. The people working were just plain rude and I wasn't a big fan of their beer. I'm sure for those who enjoy their stuff, this will be a great event. I'll be at the San Diego International Beer Fest anyway

I will be there as well...on Friday. A little off topic, but there is gonna be a strongman competition on the days of the beer festival! HAHA! Should be fun. Unfortunately, Lost Abbey will not be there (and neither will Russian River). What the hell?!?!?

Up until the NHC, I never had a Tomme Arthur beer before. I'm a big fan of everything I've had so far, but the highlight has been Red Poppy Ale. Fantastic.

Red Poppy is nice, and probably my favorite thing that I've had from Lost Abbey. They did a double cherry version for the O'Briens anniversary that was unbelievable.

Back