Ingredient kits.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurleyps

Reaction score
I have searched and searched through these forums and there seems to be a lot of different opinions. I even typed the question into yahoo.com and google.com!

What is the favorite beer you have made from a kit? Where did you get the kit from? What changes or additions did you make to the kit? Any great successes or failures?

If you have a link to a page that has addresses this, please let me know! I am definitely new to brewing, I have only made five different beers. I love about every beer and want to find something new to brew! I am also excited to experiment a little!

Coopers English Stout was the best kit that I made. And also the last one before I went PM...It was great the first time I made it so I made it again and added a pound of Milk Chocolate. this was before I found out that you should use cocoa powder...Either way it was wonderful and the #1 of chocolate bumped the ABV a bit as well. nice complexity on flavors..almost the best beer I have made.

Between BrewersBest, MoorBeer.com and northernbrewer.com you have a huge amount of choices. You can customize these kits if you like, but these guys know what they're doing. So far I've had the BrewersBest English Pale Ale, and you can see my signature for the others, still brewing.

Back