North Florida group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any interest in the group buy? I am interested but I will only need a couple sacks to start out. If theres a buy in the planning stage how bout a PM and I will see about joining in too. TIA

Wheelchair Bob

I'm in for pallets of grain if we start this up. I'll be there in a week. Don't have a place to live yet, but I need to start stocking up on stuff for when I do have a place to lay my head.

Let me know if this gets off the ground or if anyone wants me to help them organize it.

Edit: I am interested in grain, not kegs.

I don't need any more kegs but in the past I have bought kegs from McEver Distributors in New Symrna. I think it worked out to 30 a keg shipped after I negotiated with them a bit.

I have about 8-10 ball lock kegs I'm getting ready to sell at $40 each local pick up if anyone needs any. I used to try and keep a 2-3 month pipeline going but do mainly all IPA's now so try to keep them fresher so I don't need as many kegs. All have been well maintained and stay sealed and under pressure at all times.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Rob

I took some time off from brewing due to school. With regards to the ball lock keg buy. When I went to Daytona there wasn't any pms in my box so I bought the kegs I needed and that was it.

I'm in Destin and would be interested in both kegs and grain.

I'm up in Crestview. As soon as I get my house bought and settled in I'll be looking at the logistics. I might even go the business route and get a EIN so I can act as an brew related business entity. I can't fathom paying 85 bucks a sack. When I left the states four years ago I was getting sacks for under 40 bucks. In Europe I was getting them for 30 bucks a sack.

Let me know if you already, or anyone for that matter, has a line on a hookup for pallets. I brew a lot (or try to), so would be in need of 10 or so sacks of base malt - preferably MO and 2row.

When I get used to the area I'm also going to hit up the couple breweries up here and see what they can do.

And if there is an active homebrew force, let me know. I wouldn't mind sharing the load of brewing big batches from time to time. And getting some barrels.

4 sold. Going on vacation from 14th thru 21st. Be back online the 22nd. Shoot me a PM if interested in any kegs and I'll send them to you when I get back. Again, $50 each shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

4 sold. Going on vacation from 14th thru 21st. Be back online the 22nd. Shoot me a PM if interested in any kegs and I'll send them to you when I get back. Again, $50 each shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Let me know how many you have left. Once you get back from your vacation of course. Have fun.

LookIng to get in on a group buy for base grains live in the Gainesville area. Anything going on as of now?

Back