country malt group order in the charlotte/greensboro n.c. areas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. I see what happened. When you send money, you have two ways of classifying it. One is "purchase" and the other is "personal".

If you select "purchase" (the default), the fees will automatically get assigned to Reelale. If you select "personal", I think you get to choose who pays.

Keep that in mind!

Just a reminder on how to remit via paypal, courtesy of Walker. Thank you for the tips, I appreciate it. But when you stick me with the fees, you're tipping paypal;). As long as the total remitted covers what you ordered and the fees I'm fine. I just can't pay the fees. Back to updating the spreadsheet.....

Spreadsheet updated-on page 6. I'm seriously considering starting a new thread so I can just edit my first post with this information. We're up to 7 pages now.

Spreadsheet updated-on page 6. I'm seriously considering starting a new thread so I can just edit my first post with this information. We're up to 7 pages now.

I've got the forum default post-per-page setup of 10 posts-per-page, and we're now at 13 pages, with the spreadsheet on page 11.

Um, ok. I've got 20 posts/page. I'm going to start a new thread. The OP can't make this order due to schedule changes, so I think everyone who is in this will be able to go to the new thread. I'll post the link back here just in case.

Back