Where to get Pliny in SF, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoatLocker

Reaction score
I'm in sf at the argonaut and trying to find Pliny And no luck at any bar so far?? Any help.. Tired of getting the stink eye when asking..

Try the world famous Toronado beer bar on Haight St. If they don't have it I guarantee you will find something else you've never seen. Cash only.

You could also try Magnolia. I've never been, but hear it is a good spot for a beer. I believe that the Rogue Alehouse also carries a good selection of non-Rogue taps.

Good luck. If all else fails, the brewery is only about an hour's drive north!!

Toronado should always have it, and Whole foods has it in bottles. If you are in SF your only about 1 hour 15 mins away from Russian River Brewery.

Are you talking Elder or Younger? You may be getting that look because of the recent Younger release and all the bartenders think you're asking for that. I would defintely try the Toronado in the Lower Haight.

Yeah, since they started bottling it, Pliny the Elder is everywhere around here now. (hooray!)

As to the Younger... that was sold out within 24 hours of it's release. (And it was deeee-licious!!)

Back