The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice... give us more of your top notch political commentary Paul.

It always ends well, this is the perfect forum for it, and you're obviously pretty enlightened so... have at it!

Yeah, cuz everyone can't stop raving about the comedic stylings of Jerry Lewis these days.

Jesus Paul.... you keep forgetting that not everyone is as old AF like you are. Half the people on HBT probably only know Jerry Lewis as the homophobe racist that he showed he was late in life.... if they had heard of him at all

"Celtics are sending Thomas, Crowder, Ante Zizic and Brooklyn's 2018 first-round pick for Kyrie Irving".

All that and the Brooklyn pick, too? Woof...

I did like the little guy. Best part was everyone would criticize him because he wasn't tested in certain situations. Those situations would come and he'd surpass expectations. He does want the brinks truck rolling up tho and what the heck was the story with the hip at the end of the year? I hope Kyrie doesn't have an attitude problem. IT had a great attitude and was all you could ask for in a team leader. Good luck IT.

Great outing by Fister tonight - 1 hit complete game.
Gotta love it when the bullpen gets a solid night off - I don't think anyone even got off the bench to loosen up...

Amazing pitching battle so far tonight.
Kluber is an uber beast, but Pomeranz is holding his own.
Between them I think they're close to 20 Ks after just 4 innings...

[edit] OBNEHBF: this is a pathetic beer.

636033388101911267-Beer-Man-Flesh-and-Blood-IPA-Print_1_.jpg

[edit2] Solid win by the Sox.

My wife is a Yankees fan. But hates the Jets, Giants and Bills.

Loves the Pats.

I can't understand the Yankee loving Pats fan thing but, as Monty Python put it she has "Great Tracts of Land" šo I do t try too hard.

Baseball is boring

You're not doing it right.

So Sale's had a couple of unstellar outings in a row and tonight made it through 9 outs.
I would've left him in for a good 100 pitches/7 innings instead of thrashing the bullpen tonight...

[edit] On the up side, NY lost to Detroit in a donnybrook, hopefully there will be some significant suspensions for them ;)

And if you're going to buy an IPL, this one is very tasty...
DSC_0258.JPG

So enough talk about Master's Mistress's acreage. (OK We all know I don't mean that but in the interest of decency...

Golf is a seriously egalitarian sport. It don't care who you are, what you do, how large your Mrs's tracts of land are (Oooppps Sorry.) or how good you were the last time you ruined a nice walk by bringing along a set of sticks. It will bring somebody down, every round.

I hit a 91 today, first round out of the year. I was headed for my usual 105-110 round when my nephew started talking smack. "Oh really? You're the number one ace on the Howell NJ bowling team? I bet the chicks are throwing their underwear at you when you toe the line. You want to go $1.00 a stroke? Realllly? You sure? I mean, I have a real job and you work stacking inner tubes up at a water park. Realllly? Tee it up, Biatch."

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill. "You're going to use an 8 iron? Holy Mary Mother of God! An 8 iron on a 130 yard par three? Wassa matter, you getting cold from being in my shade all day?"

I just hope the little bastid doesn't tell Aunt Alice that I took 20 bucks off him.

Back