Fridge to Kegerator Tutorial?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
I looked through the project locator and I'm probably just missing it. Can someone link me to a good walk through with pictures on turning a full size refrigerator into a kegerator with taps added to the door?

I saw all the keezer ones but no fridge walk through. I'm not the handiest guy so I was hoping for a list of tools and materials needed and some pictures of how to tackle throwing the taps on the fridge.

I'm guessing there must be one here somewhere judging from all the sweet photos in the "show us your kegerator section." Thanks!

Never mind. Found a good video on You Tube. I'll post it here for future people doing a search on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am usually never one to complain and nit pick if someone were to make a video and put themselves out there, but...he put the faucet up so high that he cant open the freezer without it hitting the handle.

i am usually never one to complain and nit pick if someone were to make a video and put themselves out there, but...he put the faucet up so high that he cant open the freezer without it hitting the handle.

LOL. That's really funny. I didn't even notice that.:)

Saw that too. Would have liked to see his face when he realized it.

Latest posts

Back