You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, speaking of resurrection. I hate when people disappear and don't talk to their friends. ;)

I been keeping a safe-for-work low profile while we went through another round of lay-offs. No need to provide extra reasons to help the decision. As of last week I am still employed and relieved. I will report back for regular duty soon. :mug:

I had a boss that would try to talk to you while he was taking a dump. I would walk into the head and he would yell out "hey Matt is that you?" (the bastard must have had an eyeball to the door crack). Then i was commited to a performance counceling durring my wee time!!!! not cool

I would have ignored the farkhaid. I hate it when people want to be your long lost buddy in the bathroom. Especially,when some jerk doesn't have the decency to $hit at home. I don't need to smell his gaping butthole or chew the fat with somebody who can't call or swing by the desk. Totally not cool.

Why thank you. And I'm glad to hear they renewed your license at the DMV and didn't deport you instead. ;)

Back