Who's gettin' Druck Tonite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Toronto where beer is $12 a sixer. Not even good beer...

so it's jameson's and coffee for me...

whooo. will post later when I get back from eating some noodles. (and sopporo i bet)

B

I don't have anything ready to drink. :(

Had two Miller Lites at a friend's earlier because I was thirsty... Believe it or not, that's the first time I've tasted the stuff. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined; pretty much soda water. Better than Coors Light, anyway, which is more like feet soaked in soda water.

Hrm... I might just pop open one of the IPAs I bottled a week ago and drink it uncarbonated to make me feel better. :p

Needed some bottles so I bought a case of SN Pale Ale, and SN Anniversary Ale. Not going to drink it all tonight. Well at least I hope I won't. But I am getting druck

i drank half a gallon of cheap wine last night because i wanted the bottle for mead. still half a gallon left in there but it'll have to wait til tomorrow since i wasn't completely well this morning. i have had a bottle of kolsh, a bottle of brown ale and a cream ale tonight. i might have one more and call it a night.

rickin fricken noodle place with no liquor license. . .

Found another bar. Tried a 'butler's pale ale' smelled like bad cheese, so I switched to smithwicks. safe and okay for drinking. One of the bartenders is hot and psycho so I'll go back next week sometime...

B

That's is such an awesome movie.

"I'm so wonwe oh so wonwe...."

"I have never seen acting so good...."

Puppet Boinking!!!!

Mine Photografed my first wedding today. Nearly killed the brides step mother...come to find out I shouldda...then came home and Hit the still new Keezer...Now I'm typing here and drinking Crown and Water without any Ice.

Looks like I did it without even trying.

we need details! :ban:

2 houses down and across the street. She just left, her kids were due home from rollerskating. She wasn't staggering yet after 4 bottles of 3P, which means shes as much a drunk as me. I like that in a woman. Theres your details. She was impressed by my rig and said she wanted to try my beer, so in a couple weeks she'll be back.;)

I started at my parents house with some 1/2 and 1/2, mead and wine, that I made. Then a pint of Apfelwein, then at the bar, a guinness, a smithwichs, 2 yingling lagers, and 3 Long Trail IPA's, This was over the course of 6 hours though. Good and buzzed now. Now watching the Thomas Crown Affair. Awsome movie, Renee Russo is such a hot MILF!!!

Think that was intentional? Barley able to type. I find myself typing wort instead of word all the time now. Attention has also now become attenuation

:cross::rockin::rockin:I thought you all might appreciate that one. Apfelwein is good!

Think that was intentional? Barley able to type. I find myself typing wort instead of word all the time now. Attention has also now become attenuation

I do the same at work. Doesn't that suck!!

Damn my dog has some stank-ass breath. Needs to go out. It smells like he's been eatin' $hit on a shingle.

I guess I'm there since it's late. I'm still drinking and browsing this forum. I'm drinking the first lager i've done. A crappy extract lager that tastes like extract. Very clean and refreshing with an extract taste. Bong Ong!

I tried, but unfortunatley I failed... too many beer related things to do tonight. Having an IPA nightcap though!

I guess I'm there since it's late. I'm still drinking and browsing this forum. I'm drinking the first lager i've done. A crappy extract lager that tastes like extract. Very clean and refreshing with an extract taste. Bong Ong!

I never believed the AG hype but I understand the extract-twang-thing now.

It does make a difference but I'll never put down or turn down an extract beer. I think if you 2ndary it long enough and keep it cool after carbing it gets better.

Are you kegging or bottling?

I never believed the AG hype but I understand the extract-twang-thing now.

It does make a difference but I'll never put down or turn down an extract beer. I think if you 2ndary it long enough and keep it cool after carbing it gets better.

Are you kegging or bottling?

It's been sitting chilled in a keg for the past 2 months, after 4 weeks in the primary and 6 weeks in the secondary. It's not bad, it's very clean tasting, but has the same taste I was tasting on my other extract brews, just extremely evident and noticeable. So my dilema is just to drink it as quick as possible to make room for another keg to take it's place :)

Back