NEI (Not Enough Information)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidgerbil

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok,
So I have been hanging around here for a few months now, and I have an observation to make. This is for all of the other newbs around here, for when you have questions about things that are going on with your brewing, etc.

You need to provide enough information. The more you can give, the better. Example, if you are concerned with how something looks, TAKE A PICTURE and post it for others to see. Over and over again I see threads where people are asking for help with a problem, but they are simply not providing enough information for others to accurately work with. I have been as guilty of this as anyone else.

People want to help- but the technology doesn't always cooperate. Some people are technologically challenged, or maybe don't even have a digital camera. I think we'll have to live with those issues.

Ok,
So I have been hanging around here for a few months now, and I have an observation to make. This is for all of the other newbs around here, for when you have questions about things that are going on with your brewing, etc.

You need to be more specific; who has been posting these questions? Can you give any examples of the types of questions? At least post a few links to some of these questions. Without these kind of details I really don't see how I can help you.:tank:

Latest posts

Back