Jester King Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Jester King and got a reply quickly. Basically, they said with their brewing method and them now being a brew pub selling beer on site, the demand is outstripping the supply. They hope to kick up production, and Flood, their distributor, is supposed to clue me in on where to get what.

Yeah, I did some research on Flood and they mostly do Austin and Houston, and maybe sometimes come to DFW.

Sounds like Flood is going to start getting more pushed out the the DFW market. They have a warehouse here now, so we'll see. I got a bottle of Provenance: Orange & Grapefruit in Flower Mound yesterday, along with some Jully Pumpkin stuff, which is now in Texas.

I've quit worrying about beer I can't find anymore.... there is too much great beer easily available.. I'll drink that.
Hard to argue with that!

I guess I'm sorta glad that I was never a big fan of any of their beers in the first place...

not a wild or sour guy.. in this case it saves me a lot of money and chasing... or driving to their brewery from Houston!

The one thing I did like about being able to find their sours in the past was they were easy to trade for other beers across the country.

I guess I'm sorta glad that I was never a big fan of any of their beers in the first place...

not a wild or sour guy.. in this case it saves me a lot of money and chasing... or driving to their brewery from Houston!

The one thing I did like about being able to find their sours in the past was they were easy to trade for other beers across the country.

Yea its a easy trader. I love sours and i make some my own. I dont go to Austin just for JK. I usually go if im in the area and go to other breweries too. I'm going to try to ignore them for their special releases if i have to hunt. If i come across i'll pick some up. Sours are expensive to buy and fun to make.

fix that for you. It was brewed with mushrooms too so idk about that one.

Love mushrooms, love JK beers, I'm sold. They mentioned that a second, larger batch was already in the works, so maybe that one will be more readily available.

It's the smoked sea salt that I'm not sold on. Not a big smoked beer fan, but not sure how much smoke would come through from the salt addition.

Back