Extreme Overkill for a Keezer??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on your definition. It seems like for myself I've never understood the word to big or excessive. My wife has a different opinion. I have a 23.2 cu.ft. freezer that I converted. The dimensions on mine are something like 62" X 27" X 35". I currently have two full kegs and plenty of space for a third + a 1/6 barrel. Plus I have a 10# CO2 tank in there also. Thats all on the floor not even using the hump. So there is a lot of space.

I wouldn't turn it down if I had the money or space. I for see one hell of a brewing weekend to get that thing stocked up.

you can't look at the cu feet, you need to look at the footprint. It's only 36x27. You should figure out how many of your kegs you can fit into that space and plan for that. it is 5 feet high though so you might be able to go two kegs high with a collar?

you can't look at the cu feet, you need to look at the footprint. It's only 36x27. You should figure out how many of your kegs you can fit into that space and plan for that. it is 5 feet high though so you might be able to go two kegs high with a collar?

Holy crap. Imagine trying to clean that thing out. That would be a heyooge pain.

Back