Speidel Plastic Tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When I sanitize the fermenter I drain some of the sanitizer liquid out through the spigot. I also sanitize the spigot before sanitizing the fermenter (over kill ???) then I sanitize the outside of the spigot and cover with sanitized tin foil. When bottling time comes I resanitize the outside of the spigot and the inside of it using a swab drenched in sanitizer.........so far no problems.

How does one go about sanitizing the valve when it already connected to a full fermentor? Thanks

I am sorry to hear about the misfire you mentioned. Just to weigh in on the other side.......I have made several orders in the past year with morebeer and have been 110% satisfied. Quick order fulfillment, fast delivery even on their lowest tier of shipping, great after order updating of status and great support after sale and to any questions about products. One time they had to split my order and ship the second part a short time later. They picked up the double shipping charge which would have been free for the single order. That is some good customer service in my estimation and not something that all businesses would have done. I am very very happy with my experiences with morebeer. I hope that you give them another chance but fully understand the once burned scenero. I am in on way connected to morebeer. Just a satisfied customer.

That is what had crossed my mind as a MO. Seems fraught with its own set of possible problems.

I tried ordering one the first day that someone posted about it here. MoreBeer misfired and sent me a sulfur stick instead. That was interesting. Almost as epic fail as the time Muscian's Friend sent me an overnight shipment with nothing in the box.

vnzjunk said:
I am sorry to hear about the misfire you mentioned. Just to weigh in on the other side.......I have made several orders in the past year with morebeer and have been 110% satisfied. Quick order fulfillment, fast delivery even on their lowest tier of shipping, great after order updating of status and great support after sale and to any questions about products. One time they had to split my order and ship the second part a short time later. They picked up the double shipping charge which would have been free for the single order. That is some good customer service in my estimation and not something that all businesses would have done. I am very very happy with my experiences with morebeer. I hope that you give them another chance but fully understand the once burned scenero. I am in on way connected to morebeer. Just a satisfied customer.

Can you share the distance to the top of the fermenter when it has 5.25 gallons in it? Trying to determine if my 15 inch thermowell will reach the fluid level in the tank from the top.

+1
took some pics of the 2 30l's that came in today. The build quality appears good overall. The fermenter is thick rigid plastic (more stiff than a better bottle) and all the bits and pieces are made of "quality plastic" (no thin brittle pieces like regular airlock plastic).

20111115_230607.jpg

the handles appear plenty sturdy enough.
20111115_230631.jpg

this airlock is giant.
20111115_225349.jpg

the orange airlock top does not clip into place. There is a fill line about 25% of the way up there airlock, and the orange top just kinda floats on the water and will bob up and down as gas escapes.
20111115_225412.jpg

20111115_225518.jpg

20111115_225530.jpg

screw on the top cap to shake/airate.
20111115_230722.jpg

20111115_225600.jpg

the airlock stem is ~5/8", so even if krauzen made it up that high it looks like it is plenty wide enough to not plug.
20111115_230405.jpg

bottom bung can accept the included spigot or cap. I didnt measure, but it appears to be 1.5" - 2" higher than bottom of the fermenter. I would not expect much trub to make it out unless you have a giant yeast cake and 2lbs of hops.
20111115_230451.jpg

I cleaned out my 60L tanks and gave them an oxyclean soak last night. I have to say, this has been one of my more satisfying homebrew equipment purchases. These tanks are nice!

The 60L tanks have more of a paint can lid, but there is also a sort of ratchet strap around the base of the lid to make sure it is on tight. Then in the center of the lid there is a threaded bung hole that you can cap, use the included stopper and airlock, or even the spigot and attach tubing and use it as a close-able blow-off tube. My plan is to modify the cap with a male camlock fitting because I use camlock fittings on my HLT, MT and kettle. I also place my fermentor in my chest freezer before filling with wort, so I'll have a completely closed path from boil kettle to fermentor with this. I was disappointed to see that morebeer doesn't sell the caps. They sell the spigots, but not the caps. I wanted a few extra so I could modify them or have caps for both the bottom bung hole and the lid bung hole. The threaded fittings for the spigot and cap could be useful for creative types who might think of other things to thread on there.

Anyway, these seem like they will be super user-friendly. The lid is easy to use, the hole in the center of it will make several tasks easier. The spigot wasn't a requirement for me, but I think I'll end up really liking it. Being able to easily remove it from the base for cleaning (of the spigot and the tank) is a big plus.

Fitting the 60L tanks in a chest freezer is a close one. No way to use the airlock without modifying the chest freezer with a collar or something. I plan to use a blow-off tube anyway. It's not just close on height, which is what I was worried about, but the width of the tank just barely fits. And by just barely I mean you have to push the tank into place because there is a little resistance.

I'll see if I can get some pics today.

Not any that I have found but I did make a mistake of cleaning with too hot water setting in the tank. No lasting effects but something I won't attempt again. I laid the container on its side with very hot water inside to soak and could see the effects of hot water on the side of the tank when I uprighted it. Subsequent cleanings were with luke warm to mild warm water........my mistake. It is a learning process and thats how I learn. That hot water was not needed to do the job adequately and will not be repeated as I said above.

lots of people must have fallen in love with them since they are sold out at morebeer and as far as i can tell they are the only supplier. there will probably be some drawback that will pop up but that's to be seen. they are quality fermenters.

Each to his/her own. One bad batch from any of the 'problems' you site after labling the buckets as good as anything out there would cover the xtra cost of the speidel ( infection, leakage, low headspace replacing smaller bucket with larger size. To me it was well worth the extra cost but everyones mileage will vary. If what you have works......great. If not so much......there are many alternatives, some better than others.

These look very nice......but I'll wait for some kind of track record to be posted before seriously considering acquiring one. I've never fermented in anything but plastic buckets, and think they're as good as anything out there. I did move to a somewhat larger bucket, due to the tendency to get foamouts from the airlock with some beers (the U.S. Plastics 7 gal. bucket). When I made that move, I bought three buckets with different colored lids (lids on the U.S. Plastic buckets have a REAL neoprene 'O'-ring seal), and had the lids drilled and grommets installed in about half an hour. Cost= $32 delivered for the 3 buckets and 50 cents apiece for the grommets. Hard to justify $45 when buckets can be had that cheaply.

Now for the big positive for the Speidels, which is the spigot (my buckets already have enough headspace, and the smaller airlock is adequate, at least for my beers). I know a guy who ferments in nothing but buckets with spigots. He's also made a bunch of wooden wedges that tilt the buckets back about 10-15 degrees, so that the trub slopes away from the spigot, making racking a complete no-brainer.

As has already been alluded to in this thread, the big problem with the spigot normally installed on bottling buckets is that it tends to be not completely liquid-tight. The spigot itself is only $3-4, but absent a solution for the leakage problem, I have stayed away from that type of configuration as a fermenter, sticking with my good 'ol Fermtech autosiphon. But there is no denying that there is always some risk of infection when using that time-honored method. The Speidels seems slicker, and I'll reserve judgement until some sort of specific experiences are posted here on HBT.

It has always been a 1 step process for me. As stated elsewhere an initial 4oz or so draw clears the small amount of trub which may have found its way into the spigot. From that point almost complete emptying of the speidel into bottles is possible and even to the point of tipping the unit forward for the last half of a 2L plastic bottle in my case if desired or just leaving a little bit in the bottom for the 'yeast saving gods' to do their thing :cross:
it's not better than a bucket as far as fermenting, i'm trying to see if it can be used as both a fermenter and a bottling bucket which would eliminate one step when i bottle. this tank cost me $45 and a 7.9 gallon bucket is $15.99 plus $5 for the lid. (northern brewer has the same 7.9 gallon bucket for $22.99 without the lid, who knows what they're thinking)

I was disappointed to see that morebeer doesn't sell the caps. They sell the spigots, but not the caps. I wanted a few extra so I could modify them or have caps for both the bottom bung hole and the lid bung hole. The threaded fittings for the spigot and cap could be useful for creative types who might think of other things to thread on there.

As I missed out on the last round, I found a german web site that ships these to the U.S. http://www.holzeis.com/index.php/cPath/1_5_135/language/en

I've been contemplating picking up the 30L and paying for the shipping, but it's unclear whether the 30L includes all of the accessories (airlock, caps, etc.).

Sorry if it was taken as shouting wasn't meant that way. Knew that I bold'ed the replys and did so to make the reply set out from the quoted part. Will refrain on it in the future if that is frowned upon or not the accepted way to do so. As for text size.......I don't see it at my end. Not sure what caused that.

I see your bold text and raise your bold text with size and color!

Approx 9" from the 5gal mark to the top thread of the top cap opening.

On another note, just saw on homebrew finds that the smaller 3.2 gal size sold out in 2 1/2 hours. And that as of today the 7 1/2 gal size is also sold out. No word whether that is their entire stock or if more will be available. If interested direct call to customer support to verify would be in order.

Can you share the distance to the top of the fermenter when it has 5.25 gallons in it? Trying to determine if my 15 inch thermowell will reach the fluid level in the tank from the top.

I hadn't thought of that. But you got my thought process churning. I now have the capability of doing 2 5gal batches at the same time. If I decide I absolutely must have 3 batches it would allow me to top em pretty much off and go the blow off tube route through the top spigot with some easily ??? attached plastic tubing.

I agree on the solid cap. I cannot figure out why they don't have spares available and would definitely pick up a couple if they did. One of those mysterys of brewing I guess.

I cleaned out my 60L tanks and gave them an oxyclean soak last night. I have to say, this has been one of my more satisfying homebrew equipment purchases. These tanks are nice!

The 60L tanks have more of a paint can lid, but there is also a sort of ratchet strap around the base of the lid to make sure it is on tight. Then in the center of the lid there is a threaded bung hole that you can cap, use the included stopper and airlock, or even the spigot and attach tubing and use it as a close-able blow-off tube. My plan is to modify the cap with a male camlock fitting because I use camlock fittings on my HLT, MT and kettle. I also place my fermentor in my chest freezer before filling with wort, so I'll have a completely closed path from boil kettle to fermentor with this. I was disappointed to see that morebeer doesn't sell the caps. They sell the spigots, but not the caps. I wanted a few extra so I could modify them or have caps for both the bottom bung hole and the lid bung hole. The threaded fittings for the spigot and cap could be useful for creative types who might think of other things to thread on there.

Anyway, these seem like they will be super user-friendly. The lid is easy to use, the hole in the center of it will make several tasks easier. The spigot wasn't a requirement for me, but I think I'll end up really liking it. Being able to easily remove it from the base for cleaning (of the spigot and the tank) is a big plus.

Fitting the 60L tanks in a chest freezer is a close one. No way to use the airlock without modifying the chest freezer with a collar or something. I plan to use a blow-off tube anyway. It's not just close on height, which is what I was worried about, but the width of the tank just barely fits. And by just barely I mean you have to push the tank into place because there is a little resistance.

I'll see if I can get some pics today.

Interesting. I had done what I thought was a pretty thorough search 6 months ago for other suppliers and came up empty. Possibly I just ignored any finds outside of the states. It would be interesting to know what the shipping and added costs of the non included parts would add up to. I have a feeling it would not be something that I would want to pony up for. I ordered a rather small package electronic item from China and the shipping was easily 1/3 or more the price of the item. And at that it took about 7-8 weeks to get it shipped, not sure if it came air or sea.

As I missed out on the last round, I found a german web site that ships these to the U.S. http://www.holzeis.com/index.php/cPath/1_5_135/language/en

I've been contemplating picking up the 30L and paying for the shipping, but it's unclear whether the 30L includes all of the accessories (airlock, caps, etc.).

Sorry if it was taken as shouting wasn't meant that way. Knew that I bold'ed the replys and did so to make the reply set out from the quoted part. Will refrain on it in the future if that is frowned upon or not the accepted way to do so. As for text size.......I don't see it at my end. Not sure what caused that.

I didn't take it as shouting. I just wanted to one up your post with bold and color. Don't make me use italics. :)

I slipped a piece of 1/2" silicone tubing up onto the white part of the spigot and it was definitely tight enough for transferring beer as long as it had a free path. A piece of 3/8" tubing was similarly tight on the orange tip of the spigot. I'm thinking I might pick up an extra spigot to use with the blow-off tube as it is really low profile and will fit better in the chest freezer. Doing 10g batches in a 16g tank, I don't expect krausen to actually make it to the top. Then when I cold crash I can just close the spigot to avoid suck-back.

Looking at the site it sounded like the extra stuff is NOT included. I didn't convert the Euros, but seemed like it would all cost a heck of a lot more than morebeer is charging. And that's before shipping!

I've done 6 or 7 batches with the two 30L tanks I've got and I would by them again given the choice.

Yes, they are more $ than a bucket, but they have more headspace and are pretty versatile. The plastic seems pretty scratch resistant and there are no sharp corners inside - only rounded edges. Very easy to clean - I can easily reach the entire inside surface to scrub it. Very easy to shake/aerate. With the cap screwed on the top, its very secure and leakproof for transporting wort.

One of the guys I brew with has been itching to get one, but keeps missing out on the 12 minute window when they are in stock.

triangulum33 said:
I've done 6 or 7 batches with the two 30L tanks I've got and I would by them again given the choice.

Yes, they are more $ than a bucket, but they have more headspace and are pretty versatile. The plastic seems pretty scratch resistant and there are no sharp corners inside - only rounded edges. Very easy to clean - I can easily reach the entire inside surface to scrub it. Very easy to shake/aerate. With the cap screwed on the top, its very secure and leakproof for transporting wort.

One of the guys I brew with has been itching to get one, but keeps missing out on the 12 minute window when they are in stock.

Can you answer my question regarding the height from the top of the liquid to the top of the tank? Trying to figure out if my thermowell that's 15 inches long will work. Appreciate any guidance you can provide as I have a backorder on morebeer for 2 30L.

Can you answer my question regarding the height from the top of the liquid to the top of the tank? Trying to figure out if my thermowell that's 15 inches long will work. Appreciate any guidance you can provide as I have a backorder on morebeer for 2 30L.

Eyeballed with a tape from above:

For 5 Gal, its about 8 inches to the top of the tank and 10 inches to the plastic orange "lid" from the liquid surface. Probably about 12 inches to the top of the stopper.
Each gallon of wort subtracts about 1.75" of headspace.

triangulum33 said:
Eyeballed with a tape from above:

For 5 Gal, its about 8 inches to the top of the tank and 10 inches to the plastic orange "lid" from the liquid surface. Probably about 12 inches to the top of the stopper.
Each gallon of wort subtracts about 1.75" of headspace.

Thank you. I'll have to watch the angle drilling out the stopper. Even a slight angle will likely make it too short

whirlybirds said:
Am I reading this right? Since you don't have to open the tank to bottle, you don't need to use priming sugar?

Wrong conclusion - no magic here, priming still required.

When I missed out on re-ordering one last summer I clicked on the 'notify me when back in stock' button and thought I was good to go. In talking with customer support subsequently on another order being processed I mentioned something concerning their inventory control software system and was informed by the support person that it was not real time but had to be manually updated in some fashion. This got me to worrying about whether or not the 'notify me.......' button was going to be automatic or if it too had to have human intervention. Thus started my 6 months of being a semi regular user of their 800 phone system. What I was able to find out about their Speidel shipment in bits and pieces was that they didn't have any firm info on when the order from Speidel would be processed and shipped, how long it would take to reach the U.S. and finally how long it would take to clear the docks and customs. As it turns out once the shipment reached the docks it took quite some time (I am thinking over a month) to actually ship to more beer (my estimate). Once they got them I was told that they had to go through some kind of inventory process and quality control checks. Once this was finished I received multiple alerts that they were in stock and could be ordered. They still showed out of stock on the company order pages. An order link came in the stock alert email.

I pass along the above info so that anyone who seems to be missing out on the magic 12 minute ??? window will have a better idea of what I was able to ascertain, correct or not in the process of getting my second order fulfilled. My suggestion would be to not rely on the computer inventory system online but talk to a live sales rep. And by the way they were always courteous and seemed to know what they were talking about. Much better in my estimation than many mail order houses in other fields.

For some this extra effort may not be worth it and that is fine. You will only know if one of these fermenters is all that by seeing one in person and/or using one. I am obviously a believer but then again I was not heavily invested in another system prior to my order other than a couple of 2.5 Gal systems. For the life of me I cannot figure out with the apparent demand for these units why it is so hard to deliver them to waiting potential customers. I guess that info is just way above my pay grade :mug:

I hope some of this info was useful.

vnzjunk said:
When I missed out on re-ordering one last summer I clicked on the 'notify me when back in stock' button and thought I was good to go. In talking with customer support subsequently on another order being processed I mentioned something concerning their inventory control software system and was informed by the support person that it was not real time but had to be manually updated in some fashion. This got me to worrying about whether or not the 'notify me.......' button was going to be automatic or if it too had to have human intervention. Thus started my 6 months of being a semi regular user of their 800 phone system. What I was able to find out about their Speidel shipment in bits and pieces was that they didn't have any firm info on when the order from Speidel would be processed and shipped, how long it would take to reach the U.S. and finally how long it would take to clear the docks and customs. As it turns out once the shipment reached the docks it took quite some time (I am thinking over a month) to actually ship to more beer (my estimate). Once they got them I was told that they had to go through some kind of inventory process and quality control checks. Once this was finished I received multiple alerts that they were in stock and could be ordered. They still showed out of stock on the company order pages. An order link came in the stock alert email.

I pass along the above info so that anyone who seems to be missing out on the magic 12 minute ??? window will have a better idea of what I was able to ascertain, correct or not in the process of getting my second order fulfilled. My suggestion would be to not rely on the computer inventory system online but talk to a live sales rep. And by the way they were always courteous and seemed to know what they were talking about. Much better in my estimation than many mail order houses in other fields.

For some this extra effort may not be worth it and that is fine. You will only know if one of these fermenters is all that by seeing one in person and/or using one. I am obviously a believer but then again I was not heavily invested in another system prior to my order other than a couple of 2.5 Gal systems. For the life of me I cannot figure out with the apparent demand for these units why it is so hard to deliver them to waiting potential customers. I guess that info is just way above my pay grade :mug:

I hope some of this info was useful.

These are likely shipped via ocean container load - which just isn't as quick, or precise as airfreight. This is what allows morebeer to sell these so reasonably in the bigger picture. They are great to work with and if you really want one, have them place a back order for you. One phone call gets you ahead of the cue and in line for supply as it arrives.

These are likely shipped via ocean container load - which just isn't as quick, or precise as airfreight. This is what allows morebeer to sell these so reasonably in the bigger picture. They are great to work with and if you really want one, have them place a back order for you. One phone call gets you ahead of the cue and in line for supply as it arrives.

Funny enough, I was going to do just that but I checked the site (for the third time that day) and they were in stock. I bypassed proper approval from the SWMBO and ordered right away.

Gameface said:
Funny enough, I was going to do just that but I checked the site (for the third time that day) and they were in stock. I bypassed proper approval from the SWMBO and ordered right away.

Sometimes you just got to gamble!

Any new feedback on these tanks from the group that just got them. Still have an open back order for my two and was thinking about them again given the Surly Furious beer I'll be doing. Over 8oz of dry hops and this will sure be nice for that, if I get it this month!

I thoroughly inspected my 15.9 gal fermentors the other day. They are well built. The lid is awesome and easy to remove plus if I did a fruit beer I could drop a whole watermelon through the top! Everything has rubber orings for seals and the air lock is huge and impressive. The little racking spout is pretty nice and I think it it might be perfectly positioned for pulling above the yeast cake. The handles are substantial but I don't think substantial enough to move a 15.9Gal fermentor when its full, no that I'd want to move it anyhow. I will probably need to get a hand truck to utilize these fermentors. I sort of intended these for large batches of saison or other low gravity brews. I might just primary in two 10 gal cornys that I have and then transfer into the 15.9 gal for the brett to finish up in secondary. I may need to get a larger brew kettle......:D

The questions I have is about the oxygen permeability. I couldn't find any answers but I am thinking that speidel is similar to flex tank. I am sort of leaning towards these being a similar construction to a specified permeability to simulate wine barrel oxygen transfer. I can't find any numbers or claims other than "resists oxygen transfer". I'll brew up a big batch of Flanders red soon and get it in one of these and see how it goes.

smokinghole said:
I thoroughly inspected my 15.9 gal fermentors the other day. They are well built. The lid is awesome and easy to remove plus if I did a fruit beer I could drop a whole watermelon through the top! Everything has rubber orings for seals and the air lock is huge and impressive. The little racking spout is pretty nice and I think it it might be perfectly positioned for pulling above the yeast cake. The handles are substantial but I don't think substantial enough to move a 15.9Gal fermentor when its full, no that I'd want to move it anyhow. I will probably need to get a hand truck to utilize these fermentors. I sort of intended these for large batches of saison or other low gravity brews. I might just primary in two 10 gal cornys that I have and then transfer into the 15.9 gal for the brett to finish up in secondary. I may need to get a larger brew kettle......:D

The questions I have is about the oxygen permeability. I couldn't find any answers but I am thinking that speidel is similar to flex tank. I am sort of leaning towards these being a similar construction to a specified permeability to simulate wine barrel oxygen transfer. I can't find any numbers or claims other than "resists oxygen transfer". I'll brew up a big batch of Flanders red soon and get it in one of these and see how it goes.

I would think for most beers, with a month or less in primary, that oxygen would be a non-issue. A Flanders or Old Ale that will be substantially longer in aging might see some affect - but that's why I'll keep a carboy or two around for those "specialty" beers.

I would think for most beers, with a month or less in primary, that oxygen would be a non-issue. A Flanders or Old Ale that will be substantially longer in aging might see some affect - but that's why I'll keep a carboy or two around for those "specialty" beers.

I agree.
I dont want to tie up one of my Speidels for long term aging.

I have quite a few carboys between better bottles, some 5 gal glass I found in a dumpster at work, and a 3gal for side experimentation. I wanted to get these for brewing sour batch blending/secondary for beers like flanders. I figure if I bottle 15 gal I won't need to brew a flanders red for at least a year or two. So my loose plan is to use one for sours on a rotational basis between lambic, and flanders ales, then the other will be use for much quicker non-bacteria laden beers.

smokinghole said:
I have quite a few carboys between better bottles, some 5 gal glass I found in a dumpster at work, and a 3gal for side experimentation. I wanted to get these for brewing sour batch blending/secondary for beers like flanders. I figure if I bottle 15 gal I won't need to brew a flanders red for at least a year or two. So my loose plan is to use one for sours on a rotational basis between lambic, and flanders ales, then the other will be use for much quicker non-bacteria laden beers.

Let us know how it works. Haven't dived into those styles yet - so many beers, so little time!

I finally got around to taking a few pictures of my 60L tanks so I wanted to share them and give some of my impressions.

Here's the inside of the tank. It's very easy to clean and a nice bright white that makes it easy to see if it's clean.

dsc0243zc.jpg

Here is the heavy duty handle. I have a high degree of confidence in these handles.

dsc0250ff.jpg

It's features like these indentations on the bottom, which help when lifting or pouring, that have made me fall in love with these tanks.

dsc0248bk.jpg

Here's a close-up of the bottom bung hole. It can be fitted with the included spigot or cap.

dsc0247eu.jpg

I was initially concerned if this tank would fit in my 5cuft chest freezer. Well, it fits, but it's a tight fit.

dsc0231eg.jpg

dsc0233tj.jpg

This is what I use as a blow-off tube. I don't expect any actual blow-off to make it here and don't think it'd handle much before it clogged. Obviously the huge airlock that comes with the tank won't fit in the chest freezer.

dsc0240rk.jpg

I love these tanks. They are easy to use and have it in all the places where it counts. They are elegant and strong. It's too bad morebeer can't get more in stock. Well worth the money in my opinion.

where did you get the t-fitting for the blow off tube in the fermenter? wish they would get more of them in... they went fast when they got in, I've been waiting a year..

never mind, i see where they have it as an accessory..

where did you get the t-fitting for the blow off tube in the fermenter? wish they would get more of them in... they went fast when they got in, I've been waiting a year..

never mind, i see where they have it as an accessory..

i think it's the spigot mounted up there as a blowoff tube.

So my I hear my phone indicate an email, check it and it is the notification from MB that they have these in stock. I checked the website within 15 seconds of receiving the notification and all sizes are already sold out. MoreBeer, just order a bunch of these you lunkheads; you have a monopoly.

So my I hear my phone indicate an email, check it and it is the notification from MB that they have these in stock. I checked the website within 15 seconds of receiving the notification and all sizes are already sold out. MoreBeer, just order a bunch of these you lunkheads; you have a monopoly.

They are going to take pre-orders, though. Also, as I read the email it sounds like they are giving a heads-up that they will be releasing the tanks soon. You may not have missed your chance.

Back