Danby DAR125SLDD Kegerator Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've poked through quite a few of these Danby builds and they're all very informative. I've bought most of the major components and will drop by Home Depot this weekend to pick up a few odds and ends to round out the parts list.

One question that I have, that I haven't seen mentioned in any of these posts, is: how is everyone securing their copper tubing inside of the draft tower? Most walkthroughs which mention using copper pipe to keep the draft lines cool neglect to mention how they are secured, unless you have all found some anti-gravity copper, in which case, send me a link!

I've just used a clean rag. pushed it into the hole with the copper pipe and my tower cooler tube and it holds it in place. No problems so far

Has anyone checked to see if you can squeeze a 2.5 gal corney in the back instead of a CO2 Tank? so 2 staggered 5's and a 2.5 in back.
Thanks

Back