Gotta brag on SWMBO!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoebisch01

Reaction score
I normally don't post stuff like this, but I just think this story is so funny.

So, she took a trip to visit her friend and her [edit] friend's [/edit] fiance this weekend. She got back last night and was telling me her story of how they asked her if she wanted a beer. She says "Of course" and they hand her a MGD in the can. (Woohoo...now we're livin!). Anyways, she was like "You guys actually drink this stuff?!? It tastes like colored water". Now get this, the fiance turns to her and says "So, uh...I suppose you drink beer for the taste?". My wife just stared at him and say "Ahhh, Yeaah.". Two points to SWMBO!

You've done a good training your SWMBO. My wife is definitely a beer snob.

Mine too. That answer rocks, maybe the Fiancee will see the light and we'll have another convert.

You got a good woman there. :mug:

alemonkey said:
Your wife has a fiancee?

Lol. He is a nice guy and all, but they came to visit once before (my wife's friend and my wife's friend's fiancee) and I was showing him my smoker outside. He seemed kind of disconnected to my whole philosophy on life. I am beginning to realize how the term "Worlds Apart" can be very true.

My wife was actually taking notes on beer styles last night. I think I'm gonna cry....

Latest posts

Back