Funny find in my fridge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's 9 AM here. I just opened the fridge for the coffee creamer, and see this:
DSCF5478.jpg

Huh?
An opened SNPA, half empty and totally frozen. My fridge isn't that cold, and the creamer wasn't frozen, and the beers next to it weren't frozen either.

That was a head scratcher.

I asked Bob about it. "Oh yeah. I forgot. I drank half last night, but it wasn't cold enough so I stuck it in the freezer. I fell asleep on the couch and forgot about it. So I took it out this morning and put it in the fridge. I"m going fishing now, but I'll drink it when I get back. Bye!"

Ok then.

Wait a minute, why would you have commercial beer in your fridge? Don't you make enough IPA of your own??

Wait a minute, why would you have commercial beer in your fridge? Don't you make enough IPA of your own??

Nope. I'm wintering in Texas and only brought two kegs. We're down to our last few glasses of my famous IPA. We're buying Ranger IPA, Torpedo, and Stone IPA. Times are tough.

(Notice how I totally ignore the last two posts. that's the kind of girl I am.)

Yooper,
with all respect, you are a man's dream. I bet every guy here including myself wished that "our wife's issue" was why the heck is there frozen beer in my fridge.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Yooper,
with all respect, you are a man's dream. I bet every guy here including myself wished that "our wife's issue" was why the heck is there frozen beer in my fridge.

Thanks for the chuckle.

My problem sounds more like "You're on that website again????" my response "You're nagging again???" I win every time because she gets up and leaves.

My problem sounds more like "You're on that website again????" my response "You're nagging again???" I win every time because she gets up and leaves.

You know when they stop talking, that's a signal that you've won. And the longer they don't talk, the bigger the win. I won for a whole WEEK once! ;)

Back