Weekend Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defroach

Reaction score
n16705841_39564966_3891.jpg

n16705841_39564967_4853.jpg

n16705841_39564968_5810.jpg

n16705841_39564970_7743.jpg

Around 1,000 different bottles....mostly drank by m me.....

I dont think Austin is prone to them....or at least it hasnt been yet.

I do not think I would walk into the room if it happened.....

i hope you keg.other wise that would be really tempting when you run out of bottles:D

That makes me thirsty. I wonder how far I would be along if I would have saved all of my bottles...............

Thats awesome I have about 600 now but I had to box them up and stick them in a closet, dont have anyplace to put them in the apt I'm in.

A beermiester, a minifridge, TV.

MAN-CAVE!:mug:

Dont forget the kegerator in there....right now I have Deschutes Black Butte Porter....

I am almost out of room in there now, today I moved a lot of the junk out of the garage to reorganize to try to figure out where I can find more space.

The collection is about 5 years old now...will always grow....

i hope you keg.other wise that would be really tempting when you run out of bottles:D

I havent got to the brewing part yet, that is sort of why I joined the forums to start learning more about it. So hopefully, I should start buying the equipment in the next couple of months.

And yes, the only bottles that have a chance of being used in this collection are the crappy buds and millers....

Back