BloemenBier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPIRITofLUST

Reaction score
Hi, it's the first time I post in an American forum. So I'd ask you to have a little patience with me because I don't perfectly know customs...
Recently I have drunk for the first time a belgian tripel, famous in Europe, named Bloemenbier, produced by De Proef Brouwerj.
I try to produce for a long time a beers like this.... My question is: is there someone of you that could do it with success ? May I have the recipe ? Or secondarily, someone could tell me his recipe to do a tripel sweet, with an intense full bodied, smell of flowers..... not very alcoholic, near 7°-8°, with not many IBU...... ?
Thanks a lot !

Well with that particular beer I believe there is actual flowers in the brew. I can recommend you to read "Brew like a monk" for belgian styles a great book.

Well with that particular beer I believe there is actual flowers in the brew. I can recommend you to read "Brew like a monk" for belgian styles a great book.

Yes, I have that book, very interesting. But it doesen't answer to my question, that I know, is a bit difficult perhaps

Back