Just purchased Avery Imperial Oktoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably everything you'd expect of a finely crafted 1.085 og Oktoberfest. I suspect 2 years in the bottle has made it even better. Massive malt but not cloyingly sweet.

Fairfield, CT. First time I've seen anything from them. I'm on a mission now to find the Maharaja.

good luck with that one. if you ever get a chance to visit beautiful Boulder, CO. stop by Avery - they have a really good tap house and they make special versions of their normal brews. if you havent tried the Avery IPA yet I recommend it.. its floraly as can be and slightly sweet but not too sweet. at the tap house, they have one they call the "day hopped" IPA and it was one of the most amazing things I have ever drank. *setting a lawn chair up out side the tap house doors for more day hopped IPA*

I'd like to try to replicate at home. I've found a recipe for the Maharaja that just knocked off an Arogant Bastard clone from my brew schedule but nothing for the Imp. Oktoberfest. I don't have much experience yet cloning on my own. Adam Avery wasn't much help when I asked for alittle assistance.

Latest posts

Back