I enjoy home brewing so much that......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfguy819

Reaction score
i had to write a speech for my college speech class, so i decided to do it on home brewing. does that make me an addict, or just weird???

You are addicted to brewing when.... you find yourself finding ways to talk to your friends about brewing beer. Even if the current topic is baseball.....

This I do alot....

You are addicted to brewing when.... you find yourself finding ways to talk to your friends about brewing beer. Even if the current topic is baseball.....

This I do alot....

That's funny cause I do that a lot too. I know I have not got any of my friends brewing yet, but I have gotten a lot of them trying micros now.

Years ago I had to give a presentation for some dumb-ass class at tech school. I gave a brewing demo.

I got an A..........

i had to write a speech for my college speech class, so i decided to do it on home brewing. does that make me an addict, or just weird???

Not weird, dedicated. I did the same thing for a speech class I had in college too, and then in a mechatronics class i had, my final project was a digital mash temp controller. Beer is awesome.

SWMBO says she's taking the kids and going to move in with her mother.
I said...Could you hand me those hops...I'm going to miss the 15 minute addition.

**Edit...
Due to the bad luck in this area of some of our friends here....PM me if this is bad humor and I'll squash it. Also...SWMBO will be home Sunday...I've got some beer to make tonight.

I lead a discussion concerning the philosophy of Heraclitus by means of brewing analogy.

Now the professor wants some of my beer.

Life is good.

Brewing beer always reminds me of playing golf. There are so many independent components that can drastically change the outcome of a single aspect- if I turn my hips early I pull the ball in a hook. If I get lazy I it's out in right field as a slice. Even though I may hit one down the middle every once in a while it doesn't mean I'll be able to do it again. Home brewing beer is all about finding that perfect repetitive balance to create something consistently but still bold enough to find something new and exciting. We constantly challenge ourselves into tricking this marvelous little creature into doing something we like.

How much more wonderful can life get?

She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO)

Yeah, id rather talk about beer styles then talk about sports as well.

Yes you are officially a beer GEEK. Welcom to the club. And to those who asked what SWMBO stood for please use the search funtion as there are hundreds of meanings.

Back