MD/DC/PA/DE/NoVA FALL brew day 9/11/2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I don\'t think we have ever had a thread this quiet and go this long without a date.

How about the saturday after Labor Day. It is the 11th!

These threads just don't seem normal if Clap, Jez and Data aren't constantly bickering. It's like a dysfunctional family round here :mug:

I'm not involved in the bickering. I'm usually the one trying to bring the bickering back on topic. But alas, between clap (who only seems to post in the gatherings area) and data (who is a tap room whore), we can't actually get meaningful discussion in a gathering thread until about 3 days before the actual event.

Bull****! I think I was the first person to actually put up a date. I am actually trying to get this thing going and on topic. I can't take something off topic until it is on topic in the first place :D

next order of business... pray for no hurricanes! September is too soon to think about spring!

im gonna brew ESK and cranky wife tonic! they have been floating on my list forever! whos interested?

w00t! I have gotten WAY behind on my brewing.. my pipeline is under 7 kegs! so i need to brew some standard beers.

I also need to figure out how they are always fine in the fermenter and get infected in sealed kegs... but thats another issue!

Yeah, it is coming up on a year soon.

I think if we each bring our setups, we could all easily brew 10 gallons in parallel and perhaps an extra 10 to accommodate evaporation from last year.

Well, depends on what you mean by 10g extra. That one bit we tasted was disgusting.

We also need to ensure we give 5g to the club we borrowed the equipment from.

THe funk was strong in the 5G. I would be more than happy to take the "disgusting" beer off your hands as I found it quite good.

And yes, your man at the LHBS should get 5G for sure. Al, just make sure he wants it. If not, I am sure we could use it.

Latest posts

Back