Beer nuts in Anchorage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewratt

Reaction score
Any Homebrewers/Beer Enthusiasts in Anchorage NOT members of the GNBC yet? We're coming up on the best time to join, our Members Only party in January (just prior to the GABBF) is one of the best beer related parties of the year.

I might come check it out, I really dont like clubs and really enjoy brewing by myself but I would like to enter in some competitions. :drunk:

Not apart of the GNBC...yet. I have been thinking about it lately.

I also plan on submitting a beer or two into this years state fair.

I'm one month from moving to Anchorage and will be looking to find some like-minded folks to brew and enjoy beer with. I'll certainly check out the GNBC. I'd also be happy to bring brew gear/ingredients north from my local shop, www.homebrewheaven.com

cheers,
Christophe

Hey Christophe,

Good to hear a fellow brewer is moving to Anchorage. I'm an officer with the Great Northern Brew Club, we'd be happy to have you attend a meeting to check out the club. Also, if you're in Anchorage and settled in by May 10th, consider joining the club as we celebrate Nat'l Homebrew Day. I know, officially that's May 3rd, but we were hoping for a bit warmer weather by moving it back one week. Check out the GNBC website, Brew-a-thon info can be found in the April newsletter.

Cheers,

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I hope to make it to the brew-a-thon. My brewing gear (except for carboys) will still be in transit, so perhaps someone would be willing to split a batch, I'll gladly buy the malt.

Back