Itching to brew my next batch... can't wait!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueSunshine

Reaction score
So with my first batch not turning out so well and deciding to age my second batch a good while before I try it, I'm itching to brew up my third batch. Hopefully this time I can cut down on the errors I made the last two times I brewed!

I'm looking to make sag's Volition Imperial IPA:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f69/volition-ipa-87033/

The thing is... I'll have to buy a new carboy because the one I currently have is in use. Did I mention that I really don't have any bottles to use either? I might be addicted to this new hobby. :drunk:

The thing is... I'll have to buy a new carboy because the one I currently have is in use. Did I mention that I really don't have any bottles to use either? I might be addicted to this new hobby. :drunk:[/QUOTE]

Welcome, it is an addiction. If you have any contact with local bars, this would be a good place to start, with NY Eve coming lots of empties.

If not take a look @ these bottles, they may get out of a bind, just remember to keep anything w/ hops that is bottled in green or clear glass out of direct sunlight, most people don"t like skunky homebrew.

Back