Poor choice of words?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNate

Reaction score
Just read this today in my school's online newsletter. Am I the only one who thinks the last line was a poor choice of words?

Jen Ellsworth of Frog Pond Productions will be showing her two videos on Date Rape Drugs. Produced and shot on location in Bucks County, Pa this is truly 15 minutes that could save your life. Refreshments served.

Proofreading is highly underrated. :D

fail-owned-sexual-newspaper-headline-fail.jpg

I thought EdWort's Apfelwein WAS a date rape drug!

*The preceding smartass comment is in no way meant to imply that EdWort is a sexual predator, or is otherwise engaged in the trafficking of substances for the intent and use of depriving women of their higher judgment. Any correlation between the high percentage of women who are taken advantage of after a session of apfelwein consumption in no way implies causation. The correlation is just really really really really really really high.*

I can see it now.

"Hey baby, how bout a Red Flunitrazepam Lambic? This stuff will knock you out!"

EdWort, how could you? Everyone knows Flunitrazepam is a German style! The horror... mixing German and Belgian styles... the horror....

Back