For Trade Stone's 10th Anniversary Ruination

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshay

Reaction score
Title says it all, looking for beers that age well, or on the flip side really good IPAs.

Was able to grab 3 of these at my local brew store, good friends with some of the workers there. Got these yesterday and drink the other 2 already. Really liked the 2 bottles, nice citra hops in there.

Let me know if you would be interested in trading for one.

I'm sorry those are available in my neck of the woods, all but the 120 minute but I have a few 2011 & 2012's still.

Is there anything besides IPAs in your area?

Sours, RIS?

Yes to ris and sours. Im not sure the brand. But the ris comes in cans and the sours in 22 oz bottles. Artisans I want to say the name. I'll get bake to you

Nvm. The store has a lambic apple beer?? Ris is sold out. But they got two cases of the 10th anniversary so I'm im all set with a trade for now.

Reopening this one, other trader has not replied since I started this one.

So, still looking to trade Stone's 10th Ann. Ruination. Looking for some nice ageables or mostly anything (all but supplication) from Russian River.

Back