• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Brew Magic - New Heating element for rims tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
*****this item is now sold******

Up for sale is a brand new Heating element for rims tube from sabco magic. I purchased this thinking i would be able to use it on my rims tube but i couldnt figure out how to protect or waterproof the wires. So if you have a sabco system or think you can make this work with your rims tube then this is for you. I am asking $135 plus the paypal fee and i will cover shipping.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448408715.051547.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448408730.823406.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448408740.114084.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448408749.065875.jpg

Is anyone even interested in this? I don't know if there are a lot of sabco users out there?

Back