Flower Wines / Cold Processor 10+ years exp.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quazzimus

Reaction score
Hello Peoples,

It's not often I join a new forum, as I am a network admin by trade and know that people for the most part view newbs as something that they would much less deal with than a batch of wine gone south, but anyway here I am for now anyway.

My name is Casey, but my net handle is Quazz, anyway call me what you like it's no difference to me actually. I am from New Jersey, and I've been making alcohol for just a little over 10 years without any aid from forums like this. So while I do feel I am joining this forum as a connoisouer, I am still a newb here which is .... understandable. I just want to say the only thing I came here for is because I am, without reproach, absolutely only concerned about Quality. I simply want to make the best alcohol anyone has ever tasted. Getting negative feedback is my worst nightmare, and with that being said I'll have you know that I have been formulating my own alcohol (originally as a soda which I was beginning the fermentation process only as a means to introduce natural carbonation to my drink) for a little while now. I love it, I love every aspect of it. This is my passion, and pride. I hope that some could get to know me better, and I do find (some of the) the info here useful, so I am here initiating my newbness and hope to get to know some of you to share and benefit from the experience pool.

Cheers,
Casey / Quaz

WELCOME!
Given your demenor, I'd say you've had some bad experiences with online forums. The thing about this place...is everyone is pretty great. Watch out for this gal named Yooper....She can be pretty tough to get along with! :)

Kidding. Kidding.
This is really a great group of people...heck....they put up with me!

Yeah, I haven't had much of a problem with people here except this one dildo from CO with a Hawaiian knock-off nickname. :D

Welcome! As a net/admin you already know how to search the forums. We are very helpful, more so if you help yourself first. Some of us/them get tired of the same questions while newer members love to teach what they have learned here. Have no fear, you can learn methods we use and hopefully teach us some methods you use. Brew On.

Welcome to the forum. Relax. Don't worry. You'll be fine. I think you'll find that the worst critic of your beverages is yourself, or more rarely PHILISTINES that wouldn't know good booze if they were drowning in it.

Back