Sunshine Wheat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael_Currie

Reaction score
Made by New Belgium (Fat Tire makers)

Just tried this beer. I really enjoyed the flavor and ate it with some seafood. Kind of liked it better than Fat Tire but it's on a different level.

You are going to enjoy Denver. There are a lot of good beers available here. Sunshine Wheat is good but its kind of old news around these parts. As I mentioned in another thread, Pint's Pub has some good brews. Heavenly Daze makes a hemp beer that is delicious, its real hoppy yet smooth. I love it when my boss buys a party pig of this stuff. If you ever get up to boulder there are some great beers there as well, such as Rockies Brewing Co., all there stuff is available in the liquor stores around town also. Specifically Hazed & Infused is one you should try. Welcome to town, and put back a few for me. The only crappy thing about Co. is no liquour/beer on Sunday. Except 3.2. So save all that homebrew for your sundays.

Its an OK town. I am still mad that all the concerts I want to see stop through boulder and skip denver. but beside that it is an ok town. Mountain Sun had skipped my mind, good beer. Peace loving atmosphere.

I aboslutely adore Sunshine Wheat.

Sad thing is, I'm in Nashville, and we can't get any of the New Belgium beers this side of the Mississippi River.
Send some my way? Pwease? :D

I'm looking for Sunshine wheat and TommyKnockers pick axe ale recipies. Will trade a local beer and Tommyknockers wings recipe for them. Be advised, I'm a rookie with this web stuff, I may not respond due to ignorance.

Back