Evening all from Edinburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danlad

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First post, so you have no idea how much I've picked up from here. Just bottled my first 100% grain beer, entirely down to the helpful postings you can find around here. Tastes pretty good, just got to wait for it to fizz up which might take a bit longer than hoped thanks to a bit of a cold snap.

Anyway, hope to add comments soon and repay some of the good advice and info I've had.

Dan

There's an Edinburgh in South Texas?

Always bewilders me that people crossed the Atlantic for a better life, religious freedom, to make their fortune etc etc...only to name their new home after the one they ran away from ;)

Always bewilders me that people crossed the Atlantic for a better life, religious freedom, to make their fortune etc etc...only to name their new home after the one they ran away from ;)

That is odd isn't it? The only original names here in the U.S. are usually Native American. For example I live just north of a town named Kalamazoo. Now that is original!

Yeah, I knew this old guy who had an old hollow-body electric that had the greatest tone I've ever heard. I'm not even sure where Gibson is anymore.

Hello & welcome! There's also an Edinburgh, Indiana. http://www.edinburgh.in.us/ There's more than I thought too. LOL

Back