• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: My two 5 Gallon Cornys for your 3 / 2.5 Gallon Corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just bought two 5 gallon cornys, but decided they'd be pretty useless for me. I always brew with a friend of mine, and we always split the batch. Therefore, I could only ever fill the keg halfway.

Also, I don't have the room in my apartment for an extra fridge for the 5 gallon kegs, but a 3 or 2.5 gallon corny would fit perfectly in my fridge.

If anyone has any 3 or 2.5 gallon cornys they'd be willing to trade, let me know. I also have a huge stockpile of hops that I could trade for another keg.

You realize that the little ones are worth a LOT more than the 5 gal ones, right?

Yea, 3 gallon cornys go on eBay for $70-80 very regularly, which is about the same value as two 5 gallon cornys.

I'll also throw in some of my hops to sweeten the deal. We will each pay shipping, but shipping shouldn't be much for a 3 gallon corny.

I think the posting was just a little confusing. It looked like the OP wanted to trade two 5 gal for three 2½ gal. Now I see what he meant. Hmmmm I'll have to think about that offer.

iaefebs said:
I think the posting was just a little confusing. It looked like the OP wanted to trade two 5 gal for three 2½ gal. Now I see what he meant. Hmmmm I'll have to think about that offer.

Let me know if you are interested.

Figured I'd bump this again. Just purchased a 2.5 gallon corny for $75 bucks, but I'd like to have two.

Latest posts

Back