Tower shank elbow with long tailpiece locate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernip

Reaction score
Could one of you help me out finding a place that sells these. I have seen them on complete tower assemblies but never for individual sale. They are a tower shank elbow with a 90 degree tailpiece but the metal tailpiece extends down 6"-8" down through the tower. I'm building a new kegerator and it would be perfect for the narrow space that I would like.

images

I'll have two of them after Christmas when I rebuild my kegerator if the ones with the shorter elbow won't work.

I just did a search for tower shank elbow long, and came with nothing helpful, I looked at 10 to 12 sites, sorry.

Where ever you saw them on a complete tower assemblies is where I would start asking if they can sell you the shanks only.

Cheers :tank:

i know they make them with long elbow pieces but i havent seen them in any of the normal online stores. A friend of mine has a tower that the shank runs the entire length of the tower. Good luck on your search

some of them have a 90 that fits the shank via a compression nut. If you get that type you could probably get Stainless Accessories (the vendor) to custom bend some stainless for you.

Back