What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iced tea. No beer tonight. Although it's tempting to open one of these I just got in from my mom.

image-4091778076.jpg

Damn. I thought I was gonna be the cool guy to send along a fresh one. Now I am gonna have to find something better to put in there!

Haha well jeez, I wouldn't have posted a pic if I knew I was being sent more! Hshaha.

Great stuff though, and know I know I can't send one to you either .... hahaha.

After my ~14% Apfelwein, I need to take a break for a bit. Relaxing with tea. Moroccan mint. Not really what I wanted, but moreso than the other stuff I have on hand. I need to grab more Lapsang souchong. That sounds fantastic right now.

I would guess no. I haven't had it, my wife had some at a friend's the other night and I don't think it would suit a bourbon drinker's tastes. I'd suggest a good mid-priced bourbon. I'm no expert on the subject, but have been enjoying 4 roses single barrel, though I think it's usually more than the $30 I got it for and Elmer T Lee, which has been suspended/discontinued since his death.

Thanks for the response...he likes scotch to... I know nothing about liquor... Used to drink it in college but i would wanna fight people... I wisely gave it up

finsfan said:
Ive never seen those tallgrass 2 packs before :D and why did your mom not send the vanilla ones?! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!

Haha, yeah she usually just sends me a couple from what she buys for herself. I told her about the vanilla buffalo sweat, but she went to a different location than the one store that had it in stock, so all they had was the regular so she picked some up anyways.

FermentNEthinG said:
.....We gonna drink some Of these balls tonight Wes?!

*edited to sound really damn creepy...

What? Why would you say that? :p

I would drink one tonight, but my stomach is bugging me. I hope I didn't catch anything right before the weekend!

MrNic said:
Yeah, they were 13 last year at the same store. I think somebody screwed up.

It's always nice when a screw up works in your favor. :D

Yeah, I really can't believe they were that cheap. I might go back tomorrow and see if they have more.

Make sure they dont ask weird questions and also make sure they will not be going all heizenburg on you, other than that they should be fine :D

Well, the prospective tenant came by. He is a friend of my lil sister so it is not so bad, he is vetted. Bad luck was that his commute from work took as long as it would going to his current place. Of course he took the worst route possible (followed GPS). So after he had an apfelwein we hit up the local bar for dinner and a drink to let traffic quiet. He is going to give the commute another go but he seems to want to move in. We will try again.

So at the bar (Clyde's) I had two Devils Backbone, I think a Red (Homer Beers) and now that I am back home I am having another Dale's Pale.

Had a Brooklyn Winter Ale and a Sam Adams Winter Lager. Took one of my reports out to dinner. Great time.

Green Flash Green Bullet--super special effects right there . Drink it if you like Hoptimum or Hopslam. Its on the same level but maybe a bit milder probabably even drinks easier really.

Now onto an OLd chub. One more Oscar blues left-Im new to them just found some a few months ago or I think they just started distribution in IL at least its the first I found it there-Dales seems to be pretty popular there_I wasnt real flattered with it but was with the IPA, will be needing to try that imperial red soon .

Back