Anyone beat this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Here is our beer collection:

5436-misc019.jpg

(both shelves are 2-3 beers deep)

5436-misc018.jpg

anyone think they can top it?

the count is 187

hey even bud is up there.. but it is one of the older ones..

this collection is only 2 years in the making...

yeah, I am in college now, and we are renting this apartment. We had to drill anchors in the wall, so goodbye deposit. The shelves are starting to bend too...

Within these assorted pics are over 700 bottles and at least 3 more cases in the garage. I also have over 20 mini-kegs and 25 cornies...:D

#1 has 14 - 20 bottle cases = 280 bottles
#2 has 70
#3 has 240 bottles in 12 cases (under the bottom shelving)
#4 has 140 or so...

That's about 730 showing...but I wouldn't call it a "collection" since most of these are "working" bottles :drunk: . They've been emptied and refilled many times..., but hey, you asked.

Close enough?:D

PC040661-00.jpg

PC040662-00.jpg

PC040672-00.jpg

PC040673-00.jpg

chillHayze said:
mmm Radeberger. Drank prolly 50 litres of that in a month in Dresden.
I lived about a mile from the St. Georgen Brauerei in Buttenheim. I swear, right next door was a Lowenbrau brewery. The only thing seperating the two was the pick-up and deliery truck ramp.

I lived 11 miles from Bamberg...9 breweries in 1 city (a 10 may be on the way)...reportedly over 300 breweries within a 25 KM radius.:D http://www.franconiabeerguide.com/

That wasn't work...that was a paid 5-year drinking vacation...:drunk:

Hope you guys don't live in an earthquake zone. That would be a painful evacuation. Is this collection duplicate free?

aekdbbop said:
the count is 187
SWMBO made me get rid of my bottle collection a few years ago, claiming it was tacky and redneck (my response, "That describes me," didn't work). It was mostly hard liquor with a few interesting beer bottles. However, I think I could completely blow you out of the water. One night, a friend and I created such an incredible pyramid of beer cans at an Alaskan lodge by playing "Cans across America," that it stood for a week as a testament to our prowess. We drank two each of every canned beer they had available, for a total of over two cases. If that's what I can do in one night, imagine if I kept the empties for a year...

Well, I have exactly 100 bottles of my own homebrew right now, and about 150 empties waiting to be filled.

Back