Hello from San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anderson

Reaction score
I just bottled my first batch. It is a extract golden ale. I used a simple recipe from the shop where I bought my home brew kit. I have been reading alot of the posts on this site to help me along. This site has helped alot. I will make some changes to my next batch based on the info from this site. Thanks to everyone who posts info on this site. I appreciate the help and look forward to brewing using the info that you guys give. Next batch will be an IPA! Thanks again!:rockin:

I bought my stuff at Home Brew Mart by USD. The guys there were very helpfull and the kit included everything I needed. I bought some other items to make the process easier. Anybody have any places in SD that you like?

I have been going to American Home Brew Supply http://www.redkart.com/ahbs/ and really like them. Vance the owner is the only employee. When I first went in I
had a partial brew kit that someone gave me. I just brought everything in and said I want to make beer what else do I need. He spent over an hour with me and didn’t recommend the most expensive products nor did he sell me anything that I didn’t need plus spent a bunch of time telling how to brew step by step. Every time I go in he has been super helpful.

Back