Smokin'!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JnJ

Reaction score
It's 6:15 am, 34 Degrees out, the grill is started and it's almost time to prep the brisket! A full day of smoking and beer. :D

Cheese baby, I was thinking the SAME thing! Too bad I've a ton of errands to do before we go to dinner tonight. But it's to Wildfire, so worth leaving the house lol

I was thinking about doing an AG outside untill the weatherman told me to stay inside or your gonna freeze to death, -24f wind chill :( Dont think ill be brewin today

I'm dreaming of 34 degrees.

Lets see, right now it's...4.
Yes, the weather here in Wisconsin has decided to honor the return of Brett Favre by being 4 degrees all week!

It's -20 here right now, according to my thermometer. I have no idea what the wind chill is.

Worse yet- I think I'm coming down with the flu! I had a flu shot (as I always get one at the hospital where I work) but I think it's coming......

mysterio said:
What are you doing with the brisket?
Slow cooking at about 200°F with a nice dry rub. We are thinking about putting together a BBQ team to participate in some local cookoffs. Need to practice with the brisket, I'm use to pork shoulders.
It's warmed up to 39°F. :)

There's nothing like good old smoke cooking, especially brisket and no one does it better than they do in the state of Texas. Man I'm hungry now.

Yooper Chick said:
It's -20 here right now, according to my thermometer. I have no idea what the wind chill is.

Worse yet- I think I'm coming down with the flu! I had a flu shot (as I always get one at the hospital where I work) but I think it's coming......

yeah we are supposed to get that Sunday/Monday:(
Lorena, I'll send you a case of homebrew if ya keep it up there.

I have to go out to my Pops place in a hour or so . . . just plugged in the truck again (I have it on a timer to have the block heater to turn on from 4AM - 6AM) so I hope it starts

Yooper Chick said:

Sorry to hear you aren't feeing well. I hope you don't get TOO sick and you get better fast.

Yooper Chick said:

Hopefully your far enough over the mac where I cant catch it :fro: Every time Ive gotten the shot i got a mild case of the flu -- I wont get them anymore.

To each his own, but when I think smokin', I think :D

329537402_l-1.jpg

Back