New Haven Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
Hey everyone. We're starting up a homebrew club for folks in the New Haven area.

The Brew Haven club had been around for a while, but many original members have moved on from the area. We're going to build from that foundation and start to grow.

Our first meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 10th from 7pm to 9pm. Well be meeting at the Luck & Levity homebrew shop on court street in new haven.

We'll share some homebrew and ideas.

Come down if you're available!

Next meeting will be on Tuesday July 15th at 7pm. We're meeting at Three Sheets on Elm Street in New Haven. If you haven't been there before, it's at the original Rudy's location. They have killer food and a great taplist. We'll be meeting in the back room where the pool table is.

Hey ya'll. I just moved in to New Haven. Have you planned another meeting?

We have two events planned in August.

On Wednesday, 8/20, we're going to be touring Black Hog Brewery in Oxford. That starts around 6pm.

The following Monday, 8/25 at 7pm, we'll be meeting at Three Sheets to share some homebrew (and eat some food).

If you can, brew a pale ale. We're going to compare pale ales in our September meeting.

PM me your email address. I'll put you on our mailing list. and go to the following link for our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275578722461247/

Thanks. I got an error saying your PM box was full, but my email is my username @gmail.com.

If anyone is interested in joining our mailing list, send me an email at BrewHavenCT at gmail dot com.

Tour of Black Hog is on Wednesday at 6pm. Club meeting at Three Sheets is next Monday at 7pm.

As an update, Brew Haven now meets the third Monday of every month at 7pm at the Outer Space in Hamden. Meetings are thriving, with 20+ people at each of the last four meetings. All are welcome.

Thx for the info JohnnyO

I plan on making the Monday meeting to check you guys out.

Is it cool to bring homebrews to the bar?

Thx
Jay

Always cool to bring homebrew! Steve at the outer space is a great guy and has really shown our group support! (So while it's cool, it would also be cool to support him! Buy a beer or some food)

Back