Are Weihenstephaner bottles reusable?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaosStout

Reaction score
Ive read that Euro Bottles opeenings are alittle different so our size caps wont work. I capped acouple emptys to see how they were and they seem fine, but Id like to know for sure. I have abunch of the Pint and 11.2 oz Id like to reuse. Thanks!

I think they should be fine. Fill them with a food dyed water, juice, paint, poop, anything with color. Fill, cap, and dry off good. THen flip it over and let it sit on top of a paper towel to see if there is any leakage.

Ive read that Euro Bottles opeenings are alittle different so our size caps wont work. I capped acouple emptys to see how they were and they seem fine, but Id like to know for sure. I have abunch of the Pint and 11.2 oz Id like to reuse. Thanks!

There are only two size caps - standard and Belgian, which are a little bigger. I almost bought a bag of Belgian by accident, because they are close, but if you sit a standard cap on a bottle in question, and it doesn't have any side to side play, you should be good.

There are only two size caps - standard and Belgian, which are a little bigger. I almost bought a bag of Belgian by accident, because they are close, but if you sit a standard cap on a bottle in question, and it doesn't have any side to side play, you should be good.

Thanks! They are good to go. Makes me happy cuz I have about 35-40 of em hehe

Latest posts

Back